Thread: Any photographers among us?

Any photographers among us?

heading up to Laguna Seca next week?

I'm looking for someone who is going to be shooting in the paddock as well as trackside (if possible).

I'm doing the "auction circuit" this year, and won't be getting to the track

I'd be willing to purchase a CD of good shots/narratives etc on whatever vintage Porsche activity is to be had @ the track this year. I understand Sir Stirling Moss is to make an appearance with a 550 Spyder he recently bought (at an auction...). My next issue of PML will be total Monterey Auction coverage - any feature material on the Historics & track activity would be a huge plus. All proper credit(s) would be assigned to the photographer/writer.

anyone?
    If you're interested in helping us out, please shoot us an email to: Thom(at)pmletter(dot)com. We'll be up in the area from Wednesday the 1tth onwards through Monday the 16th

With Kind Regards
    Thom
    www.pmletter.com

Bump...for Laguna

The pre-historics are behind us...I KNOW some of you went and shot some great shots - John Z. Goriup being one of them. Nice shots, John!

I'm repeating my request for Monterey - Laguna Seca specific - material for an upcoming issue of PML. I'd be delighted to purchase a CD of photos, and race notes, and other narratives as applicable. All proper credit will be assigned to the appropriate sources.

Anyone? I appreciate the consideration.

Thanks and enjoy the Peninsula in all it's glory this week.

Cheers
    R/Thom
    www.pmletter.com

I'll be there the whole weekend at all venues, BUT all my work is promised to Dilger for the next issue of the ESSES. I suggest you work it with him to arrange if he'll let you have any the leftover shots which do not make it into the newsletter. PM me and give me more details of exactly what you're looking for.

JZG
    Before it became Ruprecht, my Porsche was a '70 911 T

Paying member No. 895 since 2006

" slavish adherence to originality wasn't for me, because the car wasn't as good as it could be."
    Rob Dickinson's response when asked what motivated him to build Singers

Unfortunately this is the first Historics I will miss since my wedding in 2001; seems one of my wife's good friends didn't consult a motorsports calendar when planning her wedding...

Thom, I have a few years of Historics weekends on my Picasa site (link below), please let me know if there are any images there you might be interested in.

BA
    Brad Anderson
    911 1970 einspritzung Karmann coupe 0012

Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles