Thread: Look what I just got, 911 art! :)

Look what I just got, 911 art! :)

Just wanted to share this with you all, my girlfriend started painting some while ago and to my opinion she is good at it.
    Today she presented me a gift, now I know what all the secrets where all about the last couple of nights

A really cool painting of my 911, even with the correct number plate! I mean have you ever seen something more cool? Ok, must admit that I'm slightly predjudiced
    Just wanted to share, me very happy with it!

Early 911S registry member #1391
    Built '65, MY66 911 in total restoration

Look what I just got, 911 art! :)

I think she's a keeper
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.

Me, too. Goodness, at least she is interested! What a cool thing that is
    John

Early 911 S Registry member 473
    RGruppe member 445

I showed this to my wife last night in bed and she said was aggghhhh!!! I guess some wives love there husbands more was my response. She responded with I allow you to have your Porsche photos all over the house don't push it.

Congrats your wife sounds like a keeper.
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

1971 911e
    1978 911sc Targa (Sold)
    1973 911 RSR (Clone)

Thanks guys! She's indeed a keeper!

At Denson, it took some time to get her interested but I guess it was worth it

At Curoswiss, hope it didn't cause a crisis

Semjon,

Your homework assignment is to take a picture of you and your girlfriend with your car and post it here:

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...=29552&page=12

Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Hi Peter,

Will definitely do so! Please be patient though since we have to visit the restoration shop together for that which we didn't manage to do so for the last 4 months.. But it will happen, my promise!