Thread: WTB - crank pulley and fan pully for 3.0

WTB - crank pulley and fan pully for 3.0

I just bought a nice '79 3.0 from a member (thanks Gib) which is currently set up with a 225 mm fan and the dual pulley setup used for the air pump on that engine See pic:

Since I am not going to be running the air injection system I would like to buy the correct single pulley crank pulley and fan pulley with the same 1.8:1 ratio.

Does anyone have some for sale?

Does anyone know what year/model vehicles the single pulley can be found on?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rob

robrose426@att.net

Rob

FYI...

You can run an early single belt crank and alternator pulley on an SC.

It will run the fan at only a slightly different speed but will require the early style alternator nut removal wrench.

Let me know if you have any interest in this.
    Tom Butler
    1973 RSR Clone
    1970 911E
    914-6 GT Clone in Progress

OK, I did some research and I THINK I know which parts I need to convert from a dual pulley.fan belt set up to a single.

I believe the single crank pulley is part # 930.102.028.01

I also believe the fan pulley is part# 930.106.209.02

If this is correct it should keep my ratio at 1.8:1 These are supposedly the part numbers from a '79 3.0.

Any chance anyone wants to sell their single pulley setup, or trade for a nice set of dual pulleys?

Thanks

Similar Threads

1. FS: SWB Early Crank Pulley Z1 Mark only
    By BILLY ZOOM in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2020, 02:14 PM
  2. Crank pulley
    By Zithlord in forum General Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-09-2018, 10:06 AM
  3. WTB - RSR lower pully
    By sezme in forum For Sale: 911 Parts