Thread: FS: Zuffenhaus ST/RSR/widebody SC/early 930 9 & 10 X 17 Fuchs w/ Toyo T1R tires

FS: Zuffenhaus ST/RSR/widebody SC/early 930 9 & 10 X 17 Fuchs w/ Toyo T1R tires

Hey there folks,

I've decided to offer for sale my brand new Weidman RSR finish Zuffenhaus 9 & 10 X 17" wheels with brand new Toyo T1R 235/40ZR17 and 255/40ZR17 tires. This is a brand new wheel and tire set. They've never seen the road!

I've included pics of the wheels. I don't have pics of the tires installed on the wheels. The wheels/tires are currently being shipped back to Zuffenhaus to reseal the 9's as they were leaking air between the wheel halves. The wheels will be resealed, tires remounted and road force balanced, tested and guaranteed not to leak, and will be ready to bolt on to your widebody car.

The price is $4500 firm with shipping included in the CONUS. This price is less than my cost (Weidman finish wheels + shipping, tires + shipping, mounting and road force balancing). PLUS you don't have to wait to get them! They will be shipped directly from Zuffenhaus.

I have spun these wheels and there is minimal runout. These are very true and lightweight wheels!

Cosmetically the wheels are Weidman-perfect except there is a small scratch on the face of one of the 9's. It's minor enough that unless you're looking for it it's not noticable.

This 9 & 10 X 17 wheel set will fit perfectly with no spacers on cars with ST flares. Widebody SC/RSR/early 930 cars can use a 1" spacer in the rear. The front wheels can fit up to 275 width tires and the rears can fit up to 295 width tires.

I'm sure someone is wondering why I'm offering these wheels for sale. Well...good question. They were a bit of an impulse buy (happened to be available at Zuffenhaus). I'm happy running my 15" wheels and don't really need this much money tied up in a second set of wheels. I'll keep them if they don't sell (darn!) but I'm ok with selling them.

Please send me a PM or post here if you're interested. Thanks!

-Scott
    1987 911 turbo
    In the past - '71 T, '77 S 3.6, '80 SC, '88 3.6 cab

Hey Scott,
    I'll trade ya my pair of 11x15's

Quote Originally Posted by JPlonghood View Post
    Hey Scott,
    I'll trade ya my pair of 11x15's
    Do you mean the 9's and 11's you recently acquired? If so then maybe.

-Scott
    1987 911 turbo
    In the past - '71 T, '77 S 3.6, '80 SC, '88 3.6 cab