Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: '69-'73 Replacement Dash @ Lakewell

Contacted Marek and he promptly replied asking for additional shipping info. Wrote back the next day and no response. Waited a week and still no response. Wrote once again after another week and no reply. Has Marek gone to Porsche classic and turned offf the tap to private buyers?
    71 914 3.0, 82 SC, ESR 376, RG 307

"The problem with the world is, the ignorant are cock-sure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertram Russell

Hi Rick etc sorry the late respond

There have in general been a problem finding a shipper, at fair money to send these to US
    the box is due to the size of the dash BIG and the cheapest I can find is DHL 120 EURO to US, all states
    Fedex wants 350 EURO......

all types on stock ,
    Regards
    Marek

Marek, Glad to hear you are well while working out a better shipper and not vacationing at the nude beaches in Spain - where I would prefer to be right now. E-mail sent requesting the specifics on getting the process moving. Thanks again, Rick

"The problem with the world is, the ignorant are cock-sure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertram Russell

Marek, any updates? Also on another thread you had mentioned a good source for door pockets. Any updates on those?

Thanks, Oh and how are the nude beaches in Spain?(!)

Haasman
    Haasman

Registry #2489
    R Gruppe #722
    65 911 #302580
    70 914-6 #9140431874
    73 911s #9113300709

Well I sold quiet a few dash tops, maybe some buyers could "pop" there experience , I know RickS above ordered one , I am selling quiet alot of them and havent heard any bad stuff
    door pocket to come by the end of the month , hopefully retail will stay at 899€ for a full set

nude b..ches in Spain sounds nice , maybe Santiago can tell us more :-)
    but here in Denmark where I live , most people have the cold , the weather is pretty strange, comparing the time of the year +5 and rain

Marek

Hi Marek, I received the dash top and it is first rate. Also saw one of yours installed in a friend's car as well and it fits like a proverbial glove. Looks beautiful. I am extremely pleased and can't wait to get it installed, along with a new windshield.

at least you delivered to RickS and I am glad he is happy I too have the dash in my ST copy and I like it its a pity you don't live up to all your promises though..
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Rick, can you pleeease post up some detailed pics so all of us can see this dash?? I think we would all like to see how it looks since there aren't any apparent pics posted up

Quote Originally Posted by erick72pors View Post
    Rick, can you pleeease post up some detailed pics so all of us can see this dash?? I think we would all like to see how it looks since there aren't any apparent pics posted up
    ... And please let us know how the fit and installation go.
    E911SR & RGRUPPE
    '65 911 "The Ol' Gal" (long gone)
    '73 S Coupe #306

Its easy fits simply only issue is the speaker grille which requires the bolts to be shortened in these pics its not quite in place
    and when it is can't be removed but it sits perfectly once adjusted hopefully Rick has a similar result to me
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6