Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: NOS Bosch Euro turn signal lenses

WTB: NOS Bosch Euro turn signal lenses

I'm looking for Bosch Euro turn turn signal lenses with silver trim for a 1971 911. I know these are hard to source. Can anyone tell me what these might be worth? What should I expect to pay. Thanks.

Drive it like you stole it Ghost Chaser's Avatar

silver lining

if you're looking for the front lenses for example, call your local porsche dealership parts department and ask for 911-631-921-03-OEM and 911-631-922-03-OEM. that's how i bought mine.

tip: if you go on pelican and find the part you would like to buy, and it ends in OEM, then porsche should still have it, and there is a chance it might even cost less than on the bird.

hope this helps.
    Rich

Early S Registry Member #1394.

It's nobody's business what cars I own. I will tell you one thing though, they're air cooled and I beat 'em like they owe me money.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. -- Mario Andretti

Bosch lenses

Thanks Ghost Chaser. Unfortunately the lenses available at the sources mentioned above are not the NOS Bosch lenses, and probably not the Euro version. They are the current OEM lenses being sold by Porsche with correct part numbers, but don't have the Bosch imprint on them. I know to many this seems like a ridiculous distinction, and why would someone pay more for Bosch, but I'm trying to match what is already on the car. Curious to know what someone out there has paid for the Bosch OEM lenses?

NOS amber bosch lens with silver trim pops up once in a blue moon on this forum ranging from 140ish to 250ish

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ght=bosch+lens

I just sourced a set for a personal project. VERY hard to come by with the silver trim ... readily available in black.

If you can find an original Bosch for $150 BUY EVERY SINGLE ONE IS SIGHT.

You could also try Dave Buhain at Road and Race ... I think he might have one more set.
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

i have a nos pair bosch of course and also a couple of nos rights also
    paul chappell

Quote Originally Posted by mscott842 View Post
    I'm looking for Bosch Euro turn turn signal lenses with silver trim for a 1971 911. I know these are hard to source. Can anyone tell me what these might be worth? What should I expect to pay. Thanks.
    You looking for front or rear?

I may have a source for rears. Looking for fronts. Thnx.

I am looking for fronts and rear. Two sets of each (in silver) front and rear!

Dan

Drive it like you stole it Ghost Chaser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mscott842 View Post
    Thanks Ghost Chaser. Unfortunately the lenses available at the sources mentioned above are not the NOS Bosch lenses, and probably not the Euro version. They are the current OEM lenses being sold by Porsche with correct part numbers, but don't have the Bosch imprint on them. I know to many this seems like a ridiculous distinction, and why would someone pay more for Bosch, but I'm trying to match what is already on the car. Curious to know what someone out there has paid for the Bosch OEM lenses?
    the ones i ordered from my porsche dealership here in switzerland are the euro version, but you're right, they do not have the those five little letters on them. to get those you have to sell your soul to the devil. happy hunting.

rich
    Rich

Early S Registry Member #1394.

It's nobody's business what cars I own. I will tell you one thing though, they're air cooled and I beat 'em like they owe me money.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. -- Mario Andretti