Thread: Updated Gallery - 73T with Carrera Power

Updated Gallery - 73T with Carrera Power

Thought I would post an updated gallery and short video of my car here on Flickr :-

My 1973 911T Carrera 2.7 For Sale - a set on Flickr

And a short video here :-

YouTube - 1973T with RS Power

Enjoyed a 1,000 mile round trip and Track Day at Spa and a Track Day at Snetterton since June.

Ian
    Ian Highfield
    1992 964 C2 manual with RS Spec suspension and Sports interior - midnight blue - SOLD
    1973 911T (2.7 Carrera engine and loads of period mods - all steel) - SOLD
    1986 Carrera Coupe (256bhp) - SOLD

Ian,

Very tidy looking car.........

If the intent is to show it, please delete your first link...

If the intent is to sell, it would do much better in our classifieds..... with a stated price please.

Cheers
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Hi Chuck

I posted the car for sale here on the registry at the end of June.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ad.php?t=34941

I have since taken an updated gallery and video which was the purpose of the post, but appreciate it is in effect in two threads now.

I am in no hurry to sell, but feel I have finished the car and am keen to do another, and have ideas around a 1968 T/R amongst others, but need to sell this car first.

I also appreciate that selling to the US is unlikely given the exchange rate, but you never know, as the car is rust free and in fantastic condition, and drives beautifully.

If I do not sell, then I may go the whole hog and do a good RS FIA Paper Replica as it is a 1973 with correct engine and suspension / brakes / interior so only needs say $12K to do the full FIA conversion.

I had also hoped to do a write up for ESSES before I sell under the 'My Car' section.

Ian
    Ian Highfield
    1992 964 C2 manual with RS Spec suspension and Sports interior - midnight blue - SOLD
    1973 911T (2.7 Carrera engine and loads of period mods - all steel) - SOLD
    1986 Carrera Coupe (256bhp) - SOLD