Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: One of our own is very ill……

Two things I always expect from Roger when I see him at the gatherings: 1) a smile on his face and 2) a little ball busting about my smoking. I expect more of the same when I see him next which is fine by me...Roger is good people.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Roger, all the best for a speedy recovery. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Best, Guru
    Guru Sivaraman

1972 S
    1977 3.0 Carrera

Early S Reg. #1199

prayers sent to the Grego family.
    Steve

Best possible wishes, hopes and healing vibes to a beloved member of this community. Roger, Terri, you are are in our thoughts and prayers. Powerful energy is being channeled to you from all of us here. You'll be back in the saddle before you know it....
    2004 GT3 Carrara White with a few mods...
    2011 987.2 Spyder White, LWB's, 6 speed... Crazy Fun!!!

R #208
    S #607
    A #76

Roger's Influence and Welcome

Roger welcomed me with open arms in to both the Early 911S and Rgruppe clubs which was a huge blessing to me. I can't participate in the local socal club events now because The Navy has me in Japan. I did ship my car over here though.

Thank you Roger and may God heal you and bring you a swift recover.

Craig Goodman
    Captain US Navy
    Rgruppe # 395
    Early 911S # 795
    Aloha,

Craig "Doc" Goodman

Navy Flyer
    Early 911S Registry #795
    R Gruppe #395
    '72 911 RS Replica "Grandma", 3.3L, notable race history

Sorry & shocked to hear the news ... my thoughts are with Roger & his family.

I really hope he makes a full recovery.
    Andy

Early 911S Reg #753
    R Gruppe #105

Roger G

here is to a speedy recovery..and getting your butt back into the 911

Best wishes and prayers to Roger and his family. I pray that he is out of the hospital soon.

Brad
    Brad Davis
    RGruppe #691
    Early 911S #1547

God bless you Roger.

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

Hey Roger,
    We just saw you last Sunday at the monthly Porsha Coffee Meet (at Dave Buhain's). You were at your cheerful best, as always. Hope you get well in rapid time, pal.

I think I'm safe to wish you the best from the entire collective coffee guys group.

Sherwood