Thread: need front end dimensions and information

need front end dimensions and information

EDIT 9/12/2010: got the info I needed courtesy of Andrew in Naperville, IL. Thanks, man! You were a life saver.

Maybe this will help?:

JOhn
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Early 911S Registry #931
    --------------------------------
    1971 911 2.2S Coupe Albert Blue
    1971 911 2.2T Coupe Tangerine
    2005 997 C2S Coupe special 1965 slate grey
    1978 911 3.0 SC Targa Silver w/chrome trim

Thanks, but that diagram doesn't address the nose/latch panel fitment. I have that one.

need front end dimensions and information

Can you find someone locally with first edition of the factory manual, the only reference is on pg. 64, but it doesn't give the kind of numbers your looking for. All it's telling you is how to fit it to the existing inner fender panels.
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.

Al,

It seems you know what you want to measure; If you are near Naperville you can stop by and measure what you need off my car.

Other wise if you show me with a picture; X to X; I could give you a dimension.
    -Andrew
    '72 911E
    '82 931, '92 968, '93 968
    S Reg #1074

Hello,
    Who can confirm that the given dimensions are for a SWB or LWB chassis? Thanks

Similar Threads

1. Are these dimensions correct for a SWB car?
    By Bradford in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2014, 06:55 AM
  2. MFI injector dimensions
    By jpnovak in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 06:58 PM
  3. 901 flywheel dimensions
    By tomkirkcis in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 10:46 AM
  4. FS: Blank 911S Front Information / VIN Plate