Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: 911R(eplica) parts

WTB: 911R(eplica) parts

Having almost finished my 69E I am now looking to complete the 911R replica
    as well.

Car is based on a 1968L.

Looking for:
    R/ST Seats ( GTS classic seats or similar quality)
    Rear lamp housing ( I have the hella lights )
    Rear fender flares ( 69 - 73 can do ... )
    Louvered rear qtr windows
    Front vent window bubbles
    911R front fenders maybe? ( so I dont have to modify the 69-73 NIB getty fenders I have dedicated)
    Minor small parts .. let me get back on that one.
    --

I've got a set of SWB front fenders that came off an old race car. SUPER solid and straight. I'd say 'rust free', but I know one guy's idea of this statement is different from another's. The flared arches were made back in the day w/ a devise that bent and shaped the metal... cool stuff and look something like the '69-73 flare. Please resend me your email address and I'll send you some pics tomorrow.

I have the perfect rear flares for you. Send me a e-mail

Rbtabbott@aol.com
    Rob Abbott

R parts

Hello
    I don't have a direct source for them but the front vent window bubbles are a common item on aircraft windows, they snap into a round hole and can be rotated...
    I'd go to hobby aircraft mags and sites.
    Years ago a friend found them this way and installed them on his 924 Carrere GTS.
    Rory rgalla9146@aol.com

Hi,
    you should try to contact Andy "Andyjboy",he maybe still have a pair grp 911R front wings from an original 911R.

IIRC, an aircraft supply house called Wicks (sp?) has these relatively cheap.
    HTH
    if you find a good source for the rear quarter windows, please pass that info on.
    best
    jerry

Quote Originally Posted by rory gallagher View Post
    Hello
    I don't have a direct source for them but the front vent window bubbles are a common item on aircraft windows, they snap into a round hole and can be rotated...
    I'd go to hobby aircraft mags and sites.
    Years ago a friend found them this way and installed them on his 924 Carrere GTS.
    Rory rgalla9146@aol.com

Good idea, I found a couple sources for the 2 inch bubble snap vent window. I suppose that model will be fine, its just $13 for a pair.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalo.../snapvents.php

Regarding fenders, I'll have a fibreguy to modify my gettyfenders and thats ok as I will be using 69-73 flares in steel in the rear.
    --

911R quarter windows ...

http://www.plastics4performance.com/...1-288-449-803/

I gave them a ring and its approximately 2 weeks production time, I am ordering my set next week!

--

Quote Originally Posted by teveo View Post
    Good idea, I found a couple sources for the 2 inch bubble snap vent window. I suppose that model will be fine, its just $13 for a pair.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalo.../snapvents.php

Regarding fenders, I'll have a fibreguy to modify my gettyfenders and thats ok as I will be using 69-73 flares in steel in the rear.

Isearch one pair of this parts !!

Please any new URL for make the buyment of this ??

Kind regards