Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 67 911s

67 911s

Not mine, and I have ZERO interest in this car....

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ctd/1958166768.html

e
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hmmm. A 67S w/sunroof for $34K in Eric's back yard and he's yawning. Where is Paul Harvey when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by swcarroll View Post
    Hmmm. A 67S w/sunroof for $34K in Eric's back yard and he's yawning. Where is Paul Harvey when you need him?
    Very good point. Only reason other than it perhaps being a dog is that Eric might have 2-3 black 67S himself and doesn't need another one

I'll have more backup for you soon, but I'm not touching that car....I've seen it for years.

e

67s

Non-matching numbers according to the seller.
    Dave Pugh
    '73S #493
    RGRUPPE #627
    http://pughmedia.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Pugh View Post
    Non-matching numbers according to the seller.
    It's a 70 or 71 2.2 (T as I recall).

It still needs a lot of TLC, and I would personally want to take the knee pads off to verify the numbers on this car.....just my .02.

e

Darn..we put the engine in the wrong place!
    How come you got so many 67S's? Why not leave some for the rest of us? But not this one.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopkins View Post
    How come you got so many 67S's? Why not leave some for the rest of us? But not this one.
    The only way to answer that might be to recall the guy who died appr 15 years ago who had collected Stutz Bearcats in his beat up old barns. Little did anyone know what kind of small fortune he was sitting on.
    http://www.coolcatcorp.com/millerauc...erAuction.html
    Of course, today's equivalent to gold bars etc is early Porsche 911 toolkits, sportseats, TTG lights, etc..Give Eric credit for realizing early on before the market got crazy that these cars and the original parts that go with them were special and rare and hence would eventually get more and more valuable ..

The best answer is because he can

Don

God bless America...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100