Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treat for SWB fans

Treat for SWB fans

Friend of mine posted this to me. Excuse if a repost but still nice to watch. Enjoy

http://www.911serie0.magix.net/website

P.S. Milou that silver SWB next to your latest 2.4s pruchase with the NE plates pops up a few times?
    Registry Member #1869

That´s just FANTASTIC!!

Thanks for sharing!
    Porsche 935 DP1 Zirkelbach
    930/10
    Resale red

Porsche 911, 1971
    2.5L on Webers
    Silvermetallic

TEE; you right it is the same car in the movie as the one we see on the treat about the 2.4S of Milou.

I thought it was fun to set up this movie by including inside some current views of SWB.

It was a pleasure to compulse all these " fragments " of archive gathered from all over to produced this short movie in honour of Serie 0.

Happy then you appreciate it.

Another link on which we see my SWB. It was during the trip to the Mans Classic 2008.

Duration 90 secondes :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amicale...7623088649538/

The others car is a 2.4S

Regards,

Brett

Quote Originally Posted by Brett_Classique View Post
    TEE; you right it is the same car in the movie as the one we see on the treat about the 2.4S of Milou.

I thought it was fun to set up this movie by including inside some current views of SWB.

It was a pleasure to compulse all these " fragments " of archive gathered from all over to produced this short movie in honour of Serie 0.

Another link on which we see my SWB. It was during the trip to the Mans Classic 2008.

Duration 90 secondes :

The others car is a 2.4S

Regards,

Brett
    Well done Brett!! A very nice car
    Registry Member #1869

Defender of the Normal John Fusco's Avatar
    Hey, it appears SWB's can swim also Paul....

Du must schwein haben

901/05 #305701

Bultaco Metralla 62 M8
    1968 BMW R69S

Early911SReg #606

Quote Originally Posted by Brett_Classique View Post

Duration 90 secondes :

The others car is a 2.4S

Regards,

Brett
    I LIKE the sound of your '66 winding out. . . reminds me of the sound of the flat six that I have not heard for four years! Great video.
    1966 911 #304065 Irischgruen

It is not exactly a serie 0, but I guess all guys around here will be sensible to this sound.
    It is a small movie I set up to show the spirit of the Classic meeting in Dijon ( french).
    We went there with different Classic. At the end of the movie, you will see some of theme( with Pink-Floyd as background ).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amicale...ic/5097231732/

The Guy who fired up the 550 is Benoit Couturier. ( Famous dealer of Prestigious Porsche )

Brett

Wink 901

Brett Classique recommended a wonderful book which just came out! I've received my copy today and it's phenomenal:

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com

Thomas - just checked the German Amazon and they have the book but with a different cover. where did you order it? Thanks for the heads up

Best,
    Thomas
    Registry Member #1869

Fantastic Thomas I can not wait seeing it.
    Maye be can you take some pictures ( the most interesting ) so as to present every body what turn out with this book ?

Brett