Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Variety of Porsche Parts - New items being added daily

FS: Variety of Porsche Parts - New items being added daily

For Sale - A plethora of Porsche parts for your perusal. New items being added often, so subscribe to this thread for updates. I’m in the process of parting out a ’71 911T 2.2 engine, plus this winters upgrade projects will free up suspension, body, interior and other parts. Let me know if you need something that’s not listed.

PayPal accepted. PM me if you are interested. Unless otherwise noted prices do not include shipping. Photos of parts can be seen here; http://gallery.me.com/m1franck#100894

NEW ITEMS JUST ADDED:

- 911S front bumper. Fiberglass and I don’t know who the manufacture is. It has fiberglass bonded metal brackets that allow the bumper to be attached to the factory pick up points. Includes 911S wide deco trim. The alloy trim has been painted black, so I don’t know the condition beneath. The rubber trim has a few nicks and holes that are filled where a front license plate was mounted. Overall the bumper and trim are good driver condition. Fits ’73 and older Porsche 911 and 912
    Additional photos of parts can be seen here; http://gallery.me.com/m1franck#100894
    Price reduced to; $225 plus shipping

ITEMS PREVIOUSLY LISTED:

- Torsion bars, rear pair. Factory original 23mm rear. Priced reduced to; $50

- Crankshaft 116mm pulley. Factory original, single belt. Price reduced to; $10

- Oil pump. Removed from a good running ’71 911T 2.2 that produced great oil pressure. Price reduced to; $45

- Connecting rods. Removed from a good running ’71 911T 2.2. Priced reduced to; $65

- Timing chain boxes, magnesium. Price reduced to; $35

- Intermediate shaft. Priced reduced to; $30

ITEMS LISTED BELOW ARE SOLD;
    SOLD - Magnecor KV85 Spark Plug Wires; $100
    SOLD - Bosch fuel pump and mounting bracket that installs in left rear undercarriage of the early 911 model cars. $200
    SOLD - Passenger side wood floor board for a 911 coupe. Removed from a ’71 911T; $55
    SOLD - A working Bosch 3 pin CDI recently removed from a ’71 911T; $200
    SOLD - Four genuine Fuchs 6 x 15 wheels with Goodyear Eagle GT 205-60-15 tires; $775
    SOLD - Early 911 LWB Rear Bumper Reflectors; $75
    SOLD - Fan shroud heater block off plates; $50
    SOLD - Flywheel, clutch cover, release bearing, clutch disk, starter ring gear for ’70 - ’71 911/01 transaxle; $125
    SOLD - Rear Sway Bar 15mm with Mounting Hardware and Weltmiester Bushings; $175
    SOLD - Carrera Oil Fed Timing Chain Tensioners - Complete Setup; $450
    SOLD - Early 911 LWB Rear Bumper, Right; $75
    SOLD - Rennline stainless steel fan shroud strap. Fits 911s from ’65 to ’89; $65
    SOLD - Brey-Krause Fire Extinguisher Mounting Bracket. Fits 911s from ‘69 to ‘73; $75
    SOLD - Brand New Clutch Release Throw Out Bearing for 915 Transmission; $120
    SOLD - MSD 6AL ignition and MSD Blaster high vibration ignition coil, part #8222; $200
    SOLD - Pertronix Flame Thrower ignition coil and mounting bracket; $30
    SOLD - Bosch manual advance ignition distributor with a Pertronix Igniter module; $350
    SOLD - Oil cooler from a ’71 911T 2.2. . There are two coolers available; $150 each
    SOLD - Alternator hub extension cover; $70
    SOLD - Weber 40 IDA carburetors. Italian built. Includes AN6 braided hose and banjo inlet fittings; $1,400
    SOLD - Air intake filter box with velocity stack inlet; $150
    SOLD - Intake manifolds, 40mm in and 32mm out. Powder coated; $75
    SOLD - Turbo lower valve covers; $65
    SOLD - MSD 6AL-2 ignition. Brand new and never used. Part number 6421; $225
    SOLD - MSD Blaster High Vibration ignition coil. Brand new and never used. Part number 8222; $45
    SOLD - Clewett spark plug wire set. Purchased new this year, very few miles; $125
    SOLD - 2.7 Carrera RS Spec Bosch Distributor with Pertronix Igniter Electronic Ignition. Part number 0 231 184 004; $725
    SOLD - Early 911 LWB Rear Bumper S Trim; $60
    SOLD - Engine fan fiberglass shroud; $62
    SOLD - Five Fuchs Wheel Center Caps and two locks; $60
    SOLD - 2.2 Crankshaft. Standard size. $125
    SOLD - Rear Bumper End Cap Trim. One right and one left; $20
    SOLD - Windshield washer reservoir and brand new VDO pump from a ’71 911. Includes tank cap and grommet; $110
    SOLD - Front Brake Rotor Dust Shields - Powder Coated; $50
    SOLD - 2.2 engine case, magnesium. Part number 901.101.102.2R and 3R. Factory replacement case with no serial number; $325
    SOLD - Cylinder heads, 6 total, from a ’71 911T. Part number 911.104.306.0R . Price reduced to; $200
    SOLD - Cylinders and pistons from a ’71 911T. Priced reduced to; $130
    SOLD - Pair of upper valve covers. Powder coated in a silver/grey color. Part # 901.105.115. Price reduced to; $35
    SOLD - Rocker Panel Covers for ’74 and up narrow body. Price reduced to; $80
    SOLD - Collapsible oil return tubes. Used and in very good shape. Includes O ring seals with about 5,000 miles of use. All four tubes for; $60
    SOLD - Pair of Fuchs 16x7 wheels fully polished; $400 shipped
    SOLD - Fuchs 16x7 wheel original finish; $190 shipped
    SOLD - SKF Rear wheel bearings for ’69 - ’73 with steel trailing arms. Part number 999-053-035-00-M92. Brand new never used; $125 shipped
    SOLD - Mainley billet aluminum oil sump plate. Fits ‘65 through ’83. Mainley part number 930.107.001.00; $65 including shipping
    SOLD - Crankshaft 116mm pulley. Billet aluminum and black anodized. Built by RothSport Racing. Will accept a crank trigger wheel. Very lightly used for only 7,000 miles; $95 shipped
    SOLD - New Tail Lamp Lens, Right Side, Clear. Price reduced to; $15
    SOLD - 2 Fuchs center caps; $30
    SOLD - Alternator, external regulator type. Works great. Price reduced to; $100
    SOLD - Fuchs 16x6 wheel. Wheel is straight and true; $150 shipped to CONUS
    SOLD - Camshafts. Removed from a good running ’71 911T 2.2 . Part # 901.105.133.0R and 901.105.134.0R; $75
    SOLD - Camshaft housings; $80
    SOLD - A very nice 11 blade 245mm magnesium cooling fan and housing, that was recently powder coated in the colors satin black and a silver/grey; $350 shipped
    SOLD - Rear engine mount cross bar/bridge. Very nice part that was powder coated in satin black less than 2 years and 7,000 miles ago; $50 shipped
    SOLD - Fuel distribution block with AN6 fittings and fuel pressure gauge. This is an Earls aluminum Y block with AN6 in and out fittings; $55
    SOLD - Torsion bars, front pair. Factory original 18.8mm. Priced reduced to; $40
    SOLD - Koni Strut Housing. Right Side, wedge bolt 3.5” caliper spacing; $165 shipped
    SOLD - H&R 14mm thick wheel spacers with studs. Studs have been shortened slightly, so that you are able to use Fuchs closed lug nuts; $100 shipped
    SOLD - Spring plates from a ’71 911T; $35
    SOLD - Fan housing strap, 2 bolt style; $10
    SOLD - A pair of complete axle assemblies with CV joints and boots. These are in good working order and were removed from a ’71 911T with 122k miles.; $185 shipped

m1franck
    Last edited by m1franck; 04-14-2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Sold some items and added some items

Just added these items to the list of parts for sale:

- Brey-Krause Fire Extinguisher Mounting Bracket
    - Bosch manual advance ignition distributor with a Pertronix Igniter module installed
    - Rennline stainless steel fan shroud strap.
    - Rear engine mount cross bar/bridge
    - Pair of upper valve covers
    - Flywheel, clutch cover, release bearing, clutch disk and starter ring gear
    - Heater block off plates for fan shroud

See the list above for details

Just added the following item to the list of parts for sale and marked some items as SOLD:

- Carrera Oil Fed Timing Chain Tensioners

.....And, sold them a short while later.

Thanks
    Last edited by m1franck; 11-04-2010 at 11:31 AM.

Added the following items to the list above:

- Turbo lower valve covers
    - Alternator hub extension cover with cooling vanes
    - Engine fan shroud
    - Fan housing strap
    - MSD 6AL-2 ignition, with built in rev limiter, part #6421
    - MSD Blaster high vibration ignition coil, part #8222. Used
    - MSD Blaster high vibration ignition coil, part #8222. New
    - Pertronix Flame Thrower ignition coil and mounting bracket

Need the space in my garage, so I’ve dropped the prices on a number of parts. Lets make a deal!

Also, I’ve added the following items to the list above:

- Camshafts
    - Oil cooler
    - Crankshaft
    - Connecting rods
    - Cylinder heads
    - Cylinders and pistons
    - Camshaft housings
    - Intermediate shaft
    - Alternator external regulator type
    - Intake manifolds
    - Fan - alternator housing

Just added the following items to the list above:

- Weber 40 IDA carburetors. Very nice pair that were just removed from a great running engine.

Hi Frank,
    Did the Webers come off of the 2.2T motor? If so, was the 2.2T a stock build. Also, what is the price you are asking for the carb's including linkage and intakes?
    Thanks

The Weber carbs listed for sale here are from a 2.7 engine I recently purchased that came out of a top running dedicated Porsche 914 autocross racer from the NW. The 2.7 is going into my car, so I took the jets and chokes from these 2.7 carbs and moved them into my existing 2.2 Weber 40IDAs, that were recently rebuilt by Paul at Performance Orientated. The jets that are now in these Weber carbs listed here for sale were from my mildly modified, good running 2.2.

I do have intake manifolds for the 2.2, but I'm not ready to part with the extra linkage.

Carbs and the manifolds would sell for $1,250

Thanks

Updated list with items that recently sold and PMs responded to. Thanks for all the interest.

Just added the following items to the list above:

- Bosch 2.7 Carrera RS Spec Distributor with Pertronix Igniter Electronic Ignition

- MSD 6AL-2 ignition. Brand new and never used

- MSD Blaster High Vibration ignition coil. Brand new and never used

- Clewett spark plug wire set