Thread: Anyone know this 911T ?

Darn..we put the engine in the wrong place!

Anyone know this 911T ?

Anyone know this car or its seller? Any comments on its condition or price? Looks to be in good condition but it is non-matching and has been painted a different color.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...11t-targa.html

Don

Yes, I personally know the owner and have seen the car, though it was years ago when he first bought it. Mark is an upstanding, honest, and friendly guy who has taken meticulous car of all his Porsches. I haven't seen this particular car in many years, but I can clearly see how he has improved and upgraded his original purchase. I have no reason to doubt anything in his ad and I would encourage anyone with interest in this car to contact Mark knowing they will be dealing with a true Porsche enthusiast who is knowledgable , truthful, and upfront.

Darn..we put the engine in the wrong place!
    Thank you! Can anybody else look at the listing and comment? Anybody in the area able to take a look see?

Don

Don - I met Mark and saw his car a week or so ago. He is as described; upright, honest, and friendly. If you are serious about his car, I highly recommend that you actually go see it - it has both strengths and drawbacks, all of which Mark will freely describe.

I live in the town and met the owner on a car run a year or so ago. I'm not well versed in early 911's but you tell me what you want to see and I can give you a honest independent opinion. I'm a 996 guy looking for an early 911 (not this one since it's out of my range).

Good car...Good guy!
    Various Porsche's