Thread: For Sale: Orange Bar Hood Crest

For Sale: Orange Bar Hood Crest

This is a reproduction Orange bar hood crest from Stoddard. I bought several to experiment with 'aging' them so that they would look more appropriate on my car. For sale is the aged version labeled 'after' in the picture below. This emblem has a clear, flat lacquer protecting the finish.

I have several available, as I tried different techniques until I found the best one, and then I re-did all of the others to match. If you'd like one a little more or less aged, I can probably do that as well, simply PM me with what you'd like.

Price: $90. PayPal accepted, and Priority Mail shipping is included within the US. International orders please add an additional $5. The emblems come with brand new rubber gaskets and speed nuts.

Please contact me via PM.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Hi Mike,

New to S registry and I dont know how to PM here or check PM yet. I would like to buy one of your aged hood badges, can you email me please? davehanning@aol.com

Welcome to the board Dave !

To pm another member, click on their username in the left hand panel (green arrow in the picture below) then select 'private message'.

If you have one or more pm's waiting for you to read, you will see that number next to 'Notifications' at the top of the page (red arrow). Click on that to view the message(s).

Hope this helps.

Andy

Early 911S Reg #753
    R Gruppe #105

Thumbs up

Thanks Andy............

Welcome to the board Dave..........

Hope'ya have the PM function figured out.

Cheers
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter