Thread: WTT Pistons & Cylinders, Price check on Rebuilt heads

WTT Pistons & Cylinders, Price check on Rebuilt heads

I've decided to go even more stock on my 65'. The updates and improvements are out the window.

I have a set of 84mm E heads that are cleaned, honed and within spec which I want to trade for an equal set of 80mm pistons and cylinders. Anyone have a trade out there or know the value of my E P&C's? Did 65's have Biral or cast iron cylinders? 65' pistons different from later S pistons?

This also means I'm going to get rid of my early 70s 48/40 E rebuilt heads. I have 65' cores, but if there are any trades out there with a 65' date stamp. Any idea of the value of the E heads?

Thanks

Casey

65 are biral cylinders. Check for tom butler's overview as for piston numbers. Be cautious buying used cylinders w/ 80 mm pistons, most are out of spec.

Richard

Richard

I see two references to Tom Butlers piston thread but can't find it. What is his member name? Do you have a link? By the way, do you still need a Solex velocity stack?

Casey

Thanks Richard, I found a set of usable 2.0 liter P&C's and the list was very helpfull.

I've put my extra 911 E Pistons and Cylinders and rebuilit heads on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...STRK:MESELX:IT
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rods too

Just realized I have extra rods that go with the 2.2 Liter engine I was going to build. They have been re-bushed and rebuilt. I dont believe they have been balanced yet, but are from a matched weight group. I would like to get $295 or best offer. I have receipts for the rebuild.

As marked on rods.
    911.103.103.0R
    14 51033 F

Please check in on my auctions ending tonight.
    Attached Images Attached Images