Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colorado Region's First Get Together

DynoDave

Colorado Region's First Get Together

As a fellow Early 911S Registry member, I can't think of a better way to start the new year than with the formation of our own region within the Early S Registry. Colorado has a lot of great members and cars and really fun roads to drive them on. I am looking forward to holding our first meeting and get together. My schedule for work has me traveling most of the next three weeks, so the soonest I would be able to meet would be during the week of February 7th. I usually hold an open house at my restoration shop in Englewood on the second Saturday of each month, so this might be a good opportunity for us to get together and kick some tires, etc. The date is Saturday February 12th, from 9:00AM until the last person is gone. Please let me know how many of you would be able to meet then, or if you have any other suggestions and/or dates that might work better for our group. Thanks.

Dave DiMaria
    Cell: 303-819-8833
    email: davedimaria22@gmail.com
    Member # 351

Dave,
    Sounds like fun - count me in.
    Dale Thero
    Dale Thero S Registry # 200

Dave,

I did a quick run through of Fred's registry and counted approx. 50 different "CO" Colorado entries. It would seem that we have an opportunity to make a great region if we could get 10-20 of those folks to attend events during the year. I bet with our mountains, other regions would surely love to pay a visit too. I've got it on my calendar to be there on the 12th.

David
    Last edited by mvboy; 01-15-2011 at 03:02 PM. Reason: wording

I'm a new member to the board but have just purchased a 67 911 S Vintage Racer that is not street legal but I seem to always have something interesting to drive on the street. I would be interested in participating in this event.

DynoDave
    Good to hear from you pkuchay & welcome! We look forward to meeting you. Dale, I am sending you a PM, since I cannot find your cell phone number. David, I am looking forward to meeting you. I just got back in town from a 9 day road trip between Colorado, California & Oregon. I will send out an email to all Colorado S Registy members tomorrow as well as an invite to all Porsche Club members in an effort to make our event on the 12th a grand kick-off for our region.

Dave
    Member # 351

Dave

I will be in Denver that weekend picking up a car. Look forward to meeting you and checking out your shop. Will you please post an address for the shop.

thanks,
    John

DynoDave
    Hi John,

Looking forward to meeting you in person as well. The shop address is:

Vintage Car Works
    3958 S. Kalamath Street
    Englewood, CO 80110
    Shop phone (for messages mostly): 303-459-4626
    Cell phone: 303-819-8833
    Member # 351

Dave - thanks again for getting this kicked off. Nice to meet you and looking forward to warmer weather and dry roads for a drive. I spoke with my wife and we have interest in the Durango drive should that come about with Chris and the "E" group.

Thanks for hosting the get together yesterday. Great to meet you and see the projects in the shop. Looking forward to another get together!

Paul

Would love to see some pics in the Gatherings thread...I put your monthly event in the Calendar...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100