Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: WTB: ‘65-66 Solex cross bars and linkages

Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Rcnagel,

Where are you located?
    IF you really want to split hairs in halves, you can source a bunch of DIN parts from companies in Germany, Kipp, Maedler to name just 2 of them....

Regards

Olivier.
    I thought the whole purpose of this forum is to split hairs!

I tried several suppliers in Europe. I eventually had to go to the manufacturer. They evenually sold me a mixed bag with some other stuff. I think they just wanted to clear out there sample room and not produce more.

Ive already got dash pot brackets done, bell crank brackets, flat drivers cross bar brackets.

I have all the tabs made up for more cross bars and hope to get back on them soon.

The heavy stamped passenger side cross bar brackets are very close to being ready.

Im still making list of who needed what and who contacted me first.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Any updates?
    Scott

Solex 40P-I linkages

Quote Originally Posted by rcnagel View Post
    Ive already got dash pot brackets done, bell crank brackets, flat drivers cross bar brackets.

I have all the tabs made up for more cross bars and hope to get back on them soon.

The heavy stamped passenger side cross bar brackets are very close to being ready.

Im still making list of who needed what and who contacted me first.
    rcnagel : Do you have any of the Solex 40P-I linkage sets still available ? What I need are the crossbar, end brackets, damper bracket and long rod. If available what is the pricing of each. Tks, 2LTR Joe

Hi Joe,

I have a batch going into the plater next week. I am about to do a post on everything I have available. I hope to have it all done by the end of the month. I will have prices then. They will competitive.

Here is the short list:
    -Linkage cross bar
    -Linkage pivot on manifold
    -End brackets
    -All three linkages, with the correct nuts and ball end connectors
    -Dash pot brackets and maybe one NOS damper
    -Double fuel line over the fan shroud with crimped hoses
    -Fire wall fuel line crimped hoses
    -Fuel line ferrules of correct shape and markings

Solex 40P-I linkages

Quote Originally Posted by rcnagel View Post
    Hi Joe,

I have a batch going into the plater next week. I am about to do a post on everything I have available. I hope to have it all done by the end of the month. I will have prices then. They will competitive.

Here is the short list:
    -Linkage cross bar
    -Linkage pivot on manifold
    -End brackets
    -All three linkages, with the correct nuts and ball end connectors
    -Dash pot brackets and maybe one NOS damper
    -Double fuel line over the fan shroud with crimped hoses
    -Fire wall fuel line crimped hoses
    -Fuel line ferrules of correct shape and markings
    rcnagel : Thanks for the quick reply ! I would be willing to take the parts without plating as I have been plating other parts with nickel myself. As I mentioned in the previous post I'm interested in the crossbar, end brackets, long linkage rod, damper bracket and would also be interested in the damper and the double fuel line over the shroud. Tks, 2 Ltr Joe

Hey RC : Could I get a status update on the parts you are making ? Tks, 2 LTR Joe

Hey , RC : Any progress on the linkage parts ?

Everything is at the plater. I hope to pick them up next week.

Hey, RC : Could I get a status update on the linkage parts ? Thanks, 2LtrJoe