Thread: Aluminum enclosed trailer manufacturer in so. Cal?

Aluminum enclosed trailer manufacturer in so. Cal?

Can anyone recommend a custom aluminum trailer maker in the so cal area? I would
    Like a trailer that has a few custom features.

Thanks,

Erich
    Last edited by ErichW; 02-20-2011 at 08:27 PM.
    Early 911S Registry #263

Erich-

I don't know if things have changed, but when I bought my custom aluminum trailer (quite a few years ago) I could not find any lo-Cal manufacturers who would build one in anything but steel. Of course, with enough money, there are skilled fabricators around here that will build anything, but i was also on a modest budget course. I had to go to the mecca of RV and trailer manufacturing centered around Elkhart, Indiana, to have mine made. Of course, transport to get it home adds to the overall cost, so I wish you luck on your search and will watch this thread for indications that the situation has evolved.

TT
    Last edited by ttweed; 02-21-2011 at 08:56 AM.
    Tom Tweed
    Early S Registry #257
    R Gruppe #232
    Rennlist Founding Member #990416-1164
    PCA National DE Instructor
    Read my surf novel!

Similar Threads

1. FS: 2008 enclosed car hauler trailer in VA
    By 72911T in forum For Sale/Wanted: Other Porsche Cars and Parts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 05:50 PM
  2. FS - Trailex Aluminum Trailer