Thread: Is your 74 Euro Carrera missing it's motor?

Is your 74 Euro Carrera missing it's motor?

I am looking for the correct car [ 74 Euro Carrera ] for the engine case that I have.
    It would be great to reunite the two after many years.
    Any leads would be great!
    Thanks in advance.
    Ivs
    69 911E

You forgot to include some vital info. , which would be lend a serious hand to the general success of your mission.

Numbers posted here and on other forums , will be able to be retrieved by searches at future dates.
    Last edited by peekaboo; 03-13-2011 at 12:23 PM.

" vital info " you mean engine # ?
    Well, I have a 911/83 case w/ a 664xxxx engine number.
    At this point I'd rather someone let me know that their 74 Euro Carrera is missing its engine & then take the rest out of the public eye. For now, what I'm trying to avoid is someone trying to snap this case up w/o being the owner of the car it came from.
    If I am unable to find that person then I will put it out there to the public.
    Ivs
    69 911E

Anybody have any ideas ?? I would love to put the two together.
    Ivs
    69 911E

Quote Originally Posted by Ivs View Post
    " vital info " you mean engine # ?
    Well, I have a 911/83 case w/ a 664xxxx engine number.
    At this point I'd rather someone let me know that their 74 Euro Carrera is missing its engine & then take the rest out of the public eye. For now, what I'm trying to avoid is someone trying to snap this case up w/o being the owner of the car it came from.
    If I am unable to find that person then I will put it out there to the public.
    I have a 74 Euro Carrera in restoration right now. PM me the case number, Svi, and I'll check with the owner tomorrow.

You're selling just the empty case, right? You already snagged the fuel injection?

Btw, how's the GT3?
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

Sent you a PM Marco. All is great!
    Ivs
    69 911E