Thread: Pirelli Cinturato CN36 - set of 4 originals

bikenbrew

FS - Pirelli Cinturato CN36 - updated - only 3 tires

I need to update - there are only 3 tires, not a complete set of 4, as one was actually a dunlop. Should have actually had them off and in front of me before posting originally. I simply assumed they were all the same, but the empty spare wheel says it all and why there is the odd dunlop on the car (past spare)...

I'm finally unearthing my 1971 911T Targa and have 3 tires just removed to offer. They are the originals from when I bought the car in 1988, the car has been stored indoors the whole time, and they have always been kept aired up and hold air. Guessing about 1/2+ tread left with little to no weather checking. Being replaced this weekend with tires I can use to drive the car. Size is 185/70-15

I'm now asking $25 each for the 3, please take all. Let me know if interested. This was my first post and it turned out to have issues - regrets again...
    Last edited by bikenbrew; 04-02-2011 at 05:38 AM. Reason: made mistake in quantity of same branded tires

Hello,

PM sent

Still want them , PM me please

bikenbrew
    peekaboo - the PM's come back with you having a full mailbox - tried twice today so if you clean up the inbox I can do it again.

Sorry about that, I deleted some. try again at your convenience.

Thx

Similar Threads

1. FS: Pirelli Cinturato CN36 185-70-15 Tire
    By trunos73rs in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 01:15 PM
  2. FS: Vintage Tires - 4 Pirelli Cinturato CN36
    By a4eleiva in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 11:47 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 03:11 PM