Thread: 1973 Italian owners manual

1973 Italian owners manual

I am looking to purchase an Italian owners manual for the 1973 model year. If you have one, please advise.

Thanks,

John
    John

Early 911 S Registry member 473
    RGruppe member 445

I went the repro route because finding an original was so difficult and expensive. I hung out on Italian Ebay for weeks and only saw one. It got snapped up as soon as advertised for huge dough. I still want an original but am happy with the repro by Franco Luperini til I find an original. www.manualiauto.it or www.francoluperini.com. You may also try Prescott Kelly through the 356 Registry. He had an Italian RS and when I talked with him last he still had some of the IT RS books. The car is gone and he may be willing to sell. I love my Italian 73S. I've had it since 1988...a baby RS. Plastic RS tank, small RS steering wheel, euro MFI pump, an absolute stripper. No radio, no air, no pw and has a trombone cooler which works fine at my home altitude of 2000 meters. Aubergine/cinnamon, absolutely stunning.

Hi Steve- Your care sounds fabulous. I have never seen one for sale, and I, too went on to the Italian Ebay site. I can only imagine how much was paid for it. I will contact the company you referenced so I can purchase a good copy. I will also contact Prescott to see what he may have left.

Thanks a great deal for the help.

Regards,

John
    John

Early 911 S Registry member 473
    RGruppe member 445

The one on ebay-italy went for around 300 euros, and I was the underbidder. It seems to me already very expensive, and should not be so rare, as it was the same used in all the range (T/E/S + RS), but VERY difficult to find nowadays.
    I know a guy that has a original one and may sell it, but expect an even higher price...

Andrea
    Andrea
    Early S registry #1082