Thread: Wyoming, again?

Wyoming, again?

Porsche 935 DP1 Zirkelbach
    930/10
    Resale red

Porsche 911, 1971
    2.5L on Webers
    Silvermetallic

If there was any doubt ......... then check out his ebay feedback.
    I don't think I've ever seen a feedback rating so low !

Run !

Living as far out as he does, he may not feel as comfortable hanging out with this site. If he did warm up to folks here, and seemed friendly....he would most likely sell the bulk of what he's trying to unload.

One thing must be stressful - being the owner of Porsches and more Porsches which must put a ton of pressure on the person housing them and trying to convert to cash on them.

NOS door pockets!

I would if I could...
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

I have been finding these guys cars for yrs now
    Last edited by dporsche74; 05-28-2011 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 62S-R-S View Post
    Living as far out as he does, he may not feel as comfortable hanging out with this site. If he did warm up to folks here, and seemed friendly....he would most likely sell the bulk of what he's trying to unload.

One thing must be stressful - being the owner of Porsches and more Porsches which must put a ton of pressure on the person housing them and trying to convert to cash on them.
    With all due respect, you sound exactly like every "bleeding heart liberal" that I know..... " Everyone is a nice guy", " the world is a beautiful place", "It's ALL good, man", "No worries man", blah, blah, blah........

Regarding your 1st paragraph; In this internet age we live in, where you live means nothing, this site has regular posters from France, Germany, Switzerland and Australia. Over the past several years, he has had this "collection" advertised on this site and others many times. He has also entered into "agreements" and or "negotiations" with several well known and respected participants on this site only to string them along and play games with them. There was big money involved in a few of these scenarios !

The owner of this collection is a "game player" and has on genuine intentions of selling his junk ! He posts this stuff every few months to suck in some newbie that is NOT aware of his sad need of attention!

Regarding your 2nd paragraph; No one forced this guy to acquire a lot of Porsches and or incur the expense and headache of house them ! He chose to take up this hobby like the rest of us.

Have a nice Memorial Day weekend !

So very true Raj the guy is Fishing for sure.
    I am a newbie and the guy was stringing me along via the Samba site on a project car for weeks before I realized his deal. I ended up getting something nice locally.

Jb

250k is a pretty good deal for all of that pictured. I have a frequent flyer ticket and a suitcase full of $ and 4 -18 wheelers following me. Let you know how it goes
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

Quote Originally Posted by jesseandersson View Post
    Yeah, a new identity to resume trolling as Raj suggests. But he's so well storied in PCar circles, all he's got left are rubes. Any fresh bait not savvy with due diligence almost deserves to be gilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    If there was any doubt ......... then check out his ebay feedback.
    I don't think I've ever seen a feedback rating so low ! Run !
    You should see his old eBay identity rating. Looked it up once on Toolhaus, read like a BBB investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by 62S-R-S View Post

Nah... he's incapable of normal interaction. And the only pressure he feels is when too long has passed between sociopathic exchanges with normal folk. He likes to talk on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by emnemn View Post
    NOS door pockets!
    Sheetmetal, rollers, cases, headlights, carbs of all types, tall-butterfly MFIs, trim galore... no doubt, it's a tantalizing scene. Like a roomfull of exotic treasures, but the building is infested with poisonous snakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr9146 View Post
    I would if I could...
    If he would, we all could.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    With all due respect, you sound exactly like every "bleeding heart liberal" that I know..... " Everyone is a nice guy", " the world is a beautiful place", "It's ALL good, man", "No worries man", blah, blah, blah........

Regarding your 1st paragraph; In this internet age we live in, where you live means nothing, this site has regular posters from France, Germany, Switzerland and Australia. Over the past several years, he has had this "collection" advertised on this site and others many times. He has also entered into "agreements" and or "negotiations" with several well known and respected participants on this site only to string them along and play games with them. There was big money involved in a few of these scenarios !

The owner of this collection is a "game player" and has on genuine intentions of selling his junk ! He posts this stuff every few months to suck in some newbie that is NOT aware of his sad need of attention!

Regarding your 2nd paragraph; No one forced this guy to acquire a lot of Porsches and or incur the expense and headache of house them ! He chose to take up this hobby like the rest of us.

Have a nice Memorial Day weekend !
    That's needlessly harsh, dude. Didn't notice any liberalism in 62S-R-S's post at all, though I heartily agree the notion of John in Sheridan singing kumbaya with anyone is uh... yeah. Happy Memorial Day everyone, don't burn the steaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by varunan123 View Post
    He needs new bait, i am not sure what he is fishing for let alone if he knows?

raj

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...hlight=wyoming
    Raj, that's Stan with the multi-million $$$ 901 PROTOYP up in the Great White North. That guy is mentally ill... John in Sheridan may well be too, but actually appears to have a desirable stash.
    Quote Originally Posted by surferjb View Post
    So very true Raj the guy is Fishing for sure.
    I am a newbie and the guy was stringing me along via the Samba site on a project car for weeks before I realized his deal. I ended up getting something nice locally.

Jb
    That's a shame, but good on ya for dodging a bullet. He hasn't advertised anything on the Samba in a while, maybe Everett banned him.
    Quote Originally Posted by boxster03 View Post
    250k is a pretty good deal for all of that pictured. I have a frequent flyer ticket and a suitcase full of $ and 4 -18 wheelers following me. Let you know how it goes
    Bring your Samoan attorney, if you know what I mean. Just sayin'.
    Russ

ESR # 1537

'62 356S Notchback Hotrod
    '67 S Das Geburtstagsgeschenk
    '68 T Targa Sportomatic
    '68 L SW Targa Sportomatic
    '70 914/6 GT