Thread: WTB pair of S cams

WTB pair of S cams

I need a pair of 'S' cams for carbureted application (don't need the MFI hub on the back) I'm needing these for upcoming Parade trip, so don't have time for regrinding. Have pair of Elgin 906 profiles on S cores for trade if you need such. Ed Mayo cdih@att.net
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.

You might want to check w/ John Doughterty. Sometimes he can help out on short notice w/ grinding.

Richard

Hi,

When I need proper S cams we buy them brand new from Porsche. They are in stock and not as expensive as you may think.
    Here are some MFI S cams bought just a few weeks ago. I could check the price if it helps.

Alan

I can offer you a perfect set of the Solex cams with centerlube, I prefer them for a road car, because they are almost as hot as the S-cams 5.2 vs 5.6 of cam lift but you will get more torque from lower rpm!
    Porsche 911 S 1971 Kremer race car

Ed

I have have a couple of pairs. I sent you an email.
    Tom Butler
    1973 RSR Clone
    1970 911E
    914-6 GT Clone in Progress

Thanks to all who replied!!! I have done the deal with Tom1394 racing. AlanUK, I'm ready to buy a set of the red stickers when available!! Isn't it amazing sometimes what is still available through Porsche!
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.