Thread: FS Set of Five date matched" flat six" FUCHS with 3-Prong Caps.

FS Set of Five date matched" flat six" FUCHS with 3-Prong Caps.

Rounders,

Here is a very nice set of five "flat six" 6" x 15" Fuchs wheels that use the 3-prong cap. Part number 911 361 020 00. Dates are 4/72 on four of the wheels and 5/72 on the fifth. If your 911 came with Fuchs it would have had five, not four as are often sold. These are straight unmolested Fuchs; use for a driver as is or restore. Original anodized finish (not polished!) which is hard to find these days. One wheel is virtually perfect, the others have some curb rash and/or marks (see pics). Price including caps is $1800. Shipping in U.S. is $100. Shipping to Europe is $350 and to Asia/Australia $450. Deduct $100 if you don't need the caps. Please email direct to DrRSR@aol.com Thanks
    -Allen-

Last edited by Allen Henderson; 06-28-2011 at 01:50 PM.

That's interesting ,

Dr.911E , do all 5 of your wheels - not - have the last '00' digits of the part number stamped ? And have the raised square outline in that spot ?

I have seen later in 1972 production year / .00 wheels as in the photo below. I have not looked at very many , so I do not know which is the norm :
    Last edited by peekaboo; 06-28-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peekaboo View Post
    That's interesting ,

Dr.911E , do all 5 of your wheels - not - have the last '00' digits of the part number stamped ? And have the raised square outline in that spot ?

I have seen later in the 1972 year / .00 wheels as in the photo below. I have not looked at very many , so I do not know which is the norm :
    I'm not sure, I'll look. They made these flat sixes over a number of years and the stampings changed over time but I've not figured out when. I'll guess though mine are all the same wince they are date-matched. I'll post. Thanks.

Update: all my wheels have the little rectangle that would be: blank, or in my case have 00" The pictured number above is from one of the 4 wheels with the 4/72 date codes. However, the other three with the same date code and the 5th, one month different, ALL have 00 in the rectangle.

-Allen-
    Last edited by Allen Henderson; 06-28-2011 at 04:14 PM.

fuchs

PM sent regarding your Fuchs.
    Dave Pugh
    '73S #493
    RGRUPPE #627
    http://pughmedia.tumblr.com/

Thank you for the updated info.

also sent a pm.
    thanks

ps. dave doesn't need these, his car is nice as it sits

FYI, the wheels still available. PLEASE use email DrRSR@aol.com Thanks!

-Allen-

Just my .02..... I just checked my set of 4 fuchs, all dated 772. all have the rectangle with 00 in it.

Francois

My 572 dated wheels also have the "00" inside of the square at the end. Interesting.

Bump for a nice looking set of wheels.
    E911SR & RGRUPPE
    '65 911 "The Ol' Gal" (long gone)
    '73 S Coupe #306