Thread: FS: NOS MOMO MONTECARLO (steering wheel + Horn)

FS: NOS MOMO MONTECARLO (steering wheel + Horn)

This is the MOST RARE, MOST EXPENSIVE piece of my collection. It come DIRECTLY from Mr. Moretti private collection.

NOS Momo Montecarlo steering Wheel with the first and uberrare anticordal silver spokes, with his NOS horn button.

It's PERFECT. the leather is in a perfect black. see the conjuction in the photo. the white stitching is.. white. please see the photos.

The spokes are dirty, because it was on a wall fixed to a wooden panel with his screws (longer than the original, so i do not have them) for 40 years, but i did't want to clean it when i bought it, because i'd like to see the TIME on it. I preserved only the leather with a very thin layer of specific cream. If you want i can clean the spokes... but i suggest not to do it...

I sell it because some moths ago i was lucky to find another one in the bag... you can imagine...

BTW, the price is set to 1.800 EUROS + SHIPPING
    PAYPAL payment ( i pay the fees)

No offers please. the price is firm, sorry. i know that this is the masterpiece of any collection, or the perfect item for 904 to 910 via 911R... and i know what i've payed the new one. It's better than gold or than any shares....

Thanx to all.

Registry Member #1414
    NOSGRUPPE

pending payment.
    Registry Member #1414
    NOSGRUPPE

I was recently able to acquire this NOS silver Monte Carlo along with the black one from the collector that bought both of them from Andrea years ago. I would love to get in touch with Andrea to learn more about this history of this wheel if he is still around, but I haven't had any luck reaching him through the forum. If anyone could assist I would appreciate it. I certainly hope he is well, but it looks like its been a few years since he has posted.

These are magnificent and I am still pinching myself that I have added them to my modest collection. John

MC 1964.jpg

Awesome pair of outstanding wheels ...

Quote Originally Posted by pdub02 View Post
    I was recently able to acquire this NOS silver Monte Carlo along with the black one from the collector that bought both of them from Andrea years ago. I would love to get in touch with Andrea to learn more about this history of this wheel if he is still around, but I haven't had any luck reaching him through the forum. If anyone could assist I would appreciate it. I certainly hope he is well, but it looks like it's been a few years since he has posted.

These are magnificent and I am still pinching myself that I have added them to my modest collection. John

MC 1964.jpg
    1966 911 Coupe - Slate Grey - 304598 - still in restoration!

Member #1616