Thread: Who was looking for an MFI fuel pump and fuel filter assembly?

Who was looking for an MFI fuel pump and fuel filter assembly?

After I sold my RS engine, I spoke to someone a month or so ago about an MFI fuel pump and fuel filter assembly. They were looking for these parts; I thought I had them and needed to get my hands on them to shoot some photos. I've accidently deleted some of my old messages and now I can't remember who wanted them.

If you could get back in touch with me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Jeff

I've been looking for the fuel filter assembly complete. I think it was me.
    72S, 72T now ST

If you'll PM me your email address, I'll send you some photos of what I have.

JR

Okay, these are for sale to anybody that wants them. They were pulled from a running car in 1999 and put on a shelf. $300 for the filter assembly, $200 for the pump, plus shipping.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Jeff,
    I know you aren't listing intake stacks but by chance do you have any that would fit a 72S?

Thanks,
    Charlie

No, sorry, no intake stacks. These two parts are all that I have left.

JR

The pump is gone but I still have this fuel filter assembly. If $300 isn't a fair price, somebody make me a reasonable offer. I'm trying to clean out my garage.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Last edited by javadog; 09-22-2011 at 08:09 AM.

Dear Javadog
    PM sent.
    Thanks,
    50/50

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear in my updates to this thread. The pump is sold, all I have left is the filter console.

Thanks,
    Jeff