Thread: foglamps on SWB 911S model

foglamps on SWB 911S model

Sorry for my ignorance on this issue. But I don't necessarily believe all that is in print. Even if old publications ...of which I have no idea if this is (although vintage is usually more accurate than contemporary).

Here's a Factory press photo. But I do not know what publication wrote the accompanying test. Is that statement true. Did 1967MY 911S models come standard with under the bumper foglamps ?

If so, 1968MY 911S also ?

(free accessories do not sound like Porsche. Was not their norm for 356. Nor later 911's)

Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by peekaboo; 08-06-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Restoration newbie.
    Early photos of my 67S show it with fog lights and they are not listed
    on the Kardex. Either they were standard or the first owner had the dealer
    install them. Just one data point.

andy
    67S in pieces
    EarlyS: 1358
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to say below bumper fogs were standard on all models up until 68 or 69. Maybe I'm thinking standard on the S and optional on the other models. I'm pretty sure from 69-73 all fog and driving lights above and below bumper were optional regardless of model.
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Here's an extract from the 67 Accessories brochure:

Martin

Thank you all who replied.

Can someone check the 1968MY accessories book for 9293/4 . I only have the information from the pages just prior.