As y'all know I'm fairly active with the C&C guys who meet at West Chester. Jon has organised and funded the above rally which this year will be its 6th running - if you want to have a seriously fun day driving - September 17th is the date. Jon asks all to contact him directly as the start point, route and end point are not being announced publically - his arrangements are darn good.

Jon can be contacted via ferrarichat, at C&C or I can send you his email if you contact me....... search youtube for 'mason dixon rally' for some stuff

from Jon on Ferrarichat
Yes its hard to believe but this will be the 6th annual gathering of car enthusiasts who like to drive. Passionately known as the Mason Dixon rally. All Marques are welcome. The spirit of the event is to bring the two groups ( northern and southern) of the Mid Atlantic forum of FChat together in one rally on one day with really fine roads. And it’s not for any charity and it costs nothing to participate. This is on purpose as we all have plenty of worthwhile charities to contribute to and we all do a fine job of participating in those. So this one is just for you!!! For the uninitiated and the new to the forum here is what happens. A group of car crazy drivers who call me their friend help me put together some killer directions to navigate. We meet at one location. We leave in groups or individually in 5 min increments. We meet half way to tell lies about our experiences. Then we continue on to the destination where I provide a meal fit for a king/queen ( that’s my first lie). It’s that simple. You won’t know the route or the destination until you arrive. You will want a navigator unless you leave in a group. You won’t even know where the event begins unless you PM me and I tell you. ( all this is for a very good reason) We stick to the speed limit and obey all traffic laws So here we go September 17th. It Begins at 10AM. The roads will crisscross the DE,MD and PA lines roughly near the I-95 MD/DE line. Wanna join us? Jon in Delaware