Thread: FS: Chrome Plated Brass Vent Window Frames w/ vent window glass + NOS window parts

FS: Chrome Plated Brass Vent Window Frames w/ vent window glass + NOS window parts

I've got a pair (left and right) of very good condition chrome plated brass window frames with vent windows. As you probably know though, these will work on all LWB cars. The frames themselves are in very good shape, but have not been restored or polished, so they would be great for a driver or as cores to be redone by the usual vendors.

Included are a few NOS parts:

Both right and left vent window handles + used handles as well
    2 pairs chrome window handle buttons (these are NLA)
    1 of the vent window tulips (I think that its the driver side but not positive)
    Both vent window seals outer
    1 window guide seal

Also included are all of the old parts that come off the frames and windows. None were damaged or lost when they were taken off and can be re-used.

Please not that I did not take a picture of the window frames themselves as they are stored away in the garage, but they are obviously included in the sale and I can take a couple pics if anyone is interested.

I am happy to take detail pics of any of the parts or answer any questions as I realize that its hard to tell from the pic all of the little pieces, but I guarantee that everything is there.

Asking $350 + shipping and paypal for everything.

Thanks for looking.

Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

still available

to the top...

still available

PayPal sent.
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

1971 911e
    1978 911sc Targa (Sold)
    1973 911 RSR (Clone)