Size:  119.3 KBName:  DSC01190.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  153.4 KBName:  DSC01195.jpg
Size:  146.5 KBName:  DSC01177.jpg
Size:  124.1 KBName:  DSC01179.jpg
Size:  105.3 KBI understand this is a loaded question and many factors fall into play when considering the potential worth, but I am just looking for a general idea and/or guess-tamation. The car is a blue/grey on black '72 911T Sportomatic/sunroof coupe. The car is a complete project and would require a full restoration. The car has rust in the driver side rocker and lift point, lower fenders, headlight edges, frt horse shoe, rear seat foot wells, rear window lower corners at the rear deck lid seam and rear drivers quarter (result of body damage). For the most part; the floors are decent, doors are soild, hood is straight, glass is good, cowling is solid and the body doesn't look to have sustained any damage from collisions or such. The car looks to be complete excluding an incorrect rear deck lid. The 2.4 L MFI motor is complete with all the A/C plumbing and compressor. The FUCHs are in good shape (no curb rash), yet need refinished. As I mentioned, it is a complete restoration project with a fair amount of rust..

So, any ballpark ideas of what this car is worth as it sits? I have a lot more pictures.