Thread: See the 'drives' forum for the annual cold toes tour Nov 4-6

See the 'drives' forum for the annual cold toes tour Nov 4-6

Time to start planning what is usually our last major drive of the season, the cold toes tour.

I'll post hotel info soon.

Please remember, the days are short, so we are limited in our activities, but it will be a great event.

I suggest we meet in Lennox, MA for a later dinner Friday, figure 8pm, up early Saturday for the 'best of the best from last year'.....dinner, and drive Sunday, in the direction most folks are headed home....break up after lunch.

Please email me if you are interested in joining us.

Lewis
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

It’s that time of year again, time for the freeze-your-butt-off, cold toes tour.
    Format is similar to last year, meet up Friday night for dinner in Lenox, wake up early Saturday and drive and drive and drive….Sunday, we can head on routes that take us closer to home, so one goes east and one goes south and west….or just hang out.
    Just called the hotel….the main hotel is filling up, probably a total of 6 or 8 rooms left, some kings, some double queens, some double doubles…..but lots of room at the lodge.
    Call the hotel, mention the Porsche rally for the discounted group rate, $79 for the lodge, $99 for the main hotel
    413-499-3700
    http://www.yankeeinn.com
    any questions, let me know.
    LE

sorry folks, mother nature has told me I need to cancel this event, call now to cancel your rooms without penalty