Thread: WTB: Engine Stickers correct for 73RS

WTB: Engine Stickers correct for 73RS

Ok, I need all the CORRECT engine stickers for my RS engine. Source help please?
    I have the ones on the decklid, need ALL the oters (coil, air cleaner, fan housing, ETC.)

Leads?
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Hello,

With regards to the gold metal decals I think we make the only correct sets available. Here is RS 1234 we restored with our decals. The timing decal should have "AG" rather than "KG" due to being built in 73.

We have actually reproduced all the early decals, both ROW and US markets.

HTH
    Alan

Alan, nice looking engine bay. I have all the correct gold metal decals for the engine deck lid. From your picture, it looks like you have others that I need. I'll get a list together and PM you. Thanks.
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Similar Threads

1. Engine Bay stickers for a '73?
    By Dave Pugh in forum General Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 09:26 PM
  2. Correct Steering Column Stickers