Thread: Big old wood Nardi steering wheel

Big old wood Nardi steering wheel

Had this puppy since 1975, a gift from the original owner. This is a 16-1/2" dia Nardi wheel date stamped 1968. The aluminum needs polishing/buffing but is in amazing condition considering it's age. The wood should be refinished, I believe it's the original finish or leave it as is if you are a patina guy. Not really sure what its worth these days. Did the value take a hit over the last few years because of economic conditions or did it hold its own? Im asking $2800 delivered US. I can send more pics if requested Please let me know if you think the price is out of line. Buyer pays paypal fees which is preferred/not exclusive payment method
    Thanks for looking
    Skip
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is called a B Nardi wheel. It will fit any B, C 356 & early 911 or 912 SWB I am told. Yes its a desirable wheel, last B Nardi I saw on Ebay went for $1500.00 in original "patina'ed " condition. I think you'll do better on the 356 registry board.

Thought they used to go for around $2500 a couple years ago, thanks for the feedback. Wanted to give the s registry folks first crack,some folks like these in 900 series cars.

Quote Originally Posted by CarmelSkip View Post
    Thought they used to go for around $2500 a couple years ago, thanks for the feedback. Wanted to give the s registry folks first crack,some folks like these in 900 series cars.
    $2500 is probably what you have seen for the smaller diameter wheel.

Richard

SOLD for full asking price