Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milestone...

Thumbs up Milestone...

We've reached 8000 registered message board users..........

And God knows how many collective non-registered on line lookers....

We are tracking roughly 8 to 1 registered users to paid members of the Early 911S Registry, the club that makes this all possible.

We need to better this stat to keep this incredible international information source healthy...

With your paid membership you not only support this board but you receive 4 yearly issues of our outstanding magazine ESSES, the club's roster (a data base with member's cars w/chassis #'s - engine #'s) the club's Traveler's Network, and discounts on some club merchandise. You're also issued a club membership card with your own membership number, and a club decal.

The S Registry and its public message board have tried to sustain itself through good will, hard work from its volunteer advisers, and a perceived service to the Early 911 community.
    As contributors, and on lookers, the least you can do is help subsidize our efforts with your paid membership....

There has been little pressure on our end, no hard sell, no drives, no advertising on the board....... all to the end of the club relaying on you doing the right thing......... We'd like to keep it that way……….. At this rate we don’t know for how long.

So PLEASE do what it would seem to be the natural thing and, for the cost of one tank of gas every year, become a paid new member or renewed member of the club that brings this service to our community.
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...125-membership

Thanks, and here's to the next 8000......
    The Early S Registry
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

member #1515
    I second that! This forum is an invaluable resource focused on our fantastic early cars. The magazine is worth the cost even if this forum did not exist.
    Pay up guys so that this can continue.

And by the way I paid 55dls to fill up today 15 more than a subscription.
    David

'73 S Targa #0830 2.7 MFI rebuilt to RS specs

I joined the Registry in 2006, let it lapse when I sold my 73T. Joined again last year. I rarely post but review the site several times daily.
    I drive an 87 Carrera now but love the pre-74 911. This site is unique, informative and lively. I'm in for a $50.00 donation. RSTarga is right, a tank of gas...
    Well worth the support.
    C Jannelli

I became a dues paying member shortly after discovering this Forum. I am not currently a long-hood owner, but feel welcome and thoroughly enjoy the information about these cars and the stories from the past. The annual dues are a pittance in relation to the pleasure I get logging on almost everyday. Thanks to the guys who keep this organization running!

Milestoned

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Miller View Post
    . . . We've reached 8000 registered message board users..........

And God knows how many collective non-registered on line lookers....

We are tracking roughly 8 to 1 registered users to paid members of the Early 911S Registry, the club that makes this all possible.

We need to better this stat to keep this incredible international information source healthy...

. . . Thanks, and here's to the next 8000......
    . . .
    . . . and the 6000 after that

Over 22,000 registered users

And, like The Man said . . . 'for the cost of one tank of gas every year, become a paid new member or renewed member of the club that brings this service to our community'

Join/pay/support The Early 911S Registry

Where else will you ever see/read/learn the kinda stuff you'll find here?

We Can Be Heroes

Thumbs up

Congrats to all!

Been a dues paying member for the last 15 years or so. The newsletter alone was worth it back then. Now with the best early 911 forum in the world and a full-fledged magazine, it's a no brainer!
    Randy Wells
    Automotive Writer/Photographer/Filmmaker
    www.randywells.com/blog
    www.hotrodfilms.com

Early S Registry #187

Shift Knob Maker
    The magazine is worth the dues cost.. That makes everything here seem FREE!!

Thanks to all the help..

Mark..

Over 22,000 registered users
    I thoroughly blame the Registry for the sharp increase in my insurance premiums.

Seriously, though, thanks to all running the show and to all who carried the torch during the longhood's dark years.

Thumbs up

Thanks, and here's to the next 8000......
    WOW........ Funny, seems like yesterday AND a long time ago......

It's you, this community; without your passion, knowledge, curiosity, and tenacity this board wouldn't work...

We set this up to expand the knowledge base of these exceptional old German cars... and BOY, so far so good.

I assure you that some of the threads on this board are compendiums of information that exists NOWHERE else......

Thanks you for your contributions, loyalty, obsession, and addiction..........

Thanks you to John Dilger (ESSES editor and much more), Michael Hammond (Membership Adviser and much more),Fred Trueman (Database Admin. and much more), Eric Williams (ESSES Art Director and much more), Ashton Amores (Tech support and much more)

And a special personal thanks to Peter Kane who does a lot of the heavy lifting as Co-Moderator (and much more) on this board...

Even though we have had an incredible increase in registered message board members the ratio of paid members of the club has become less....
    Some say that is to be expected when something is offered for free.... With the passion on this board the Club should expect MORE.

ESSES has turned into one of the premier car club magazines in the country.... and with that it's quarterly costs has skyrocketed....

We need this community's support... and it really is NOT too much to ask.
    Annual club membership is still about the cost of one tank of premium........

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...125-membership

Thanks again to all those who contribute and support this forum.......

Cheers for 2015,

The S Registry
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Well worth the money...

John
    1959 356 Coupe, 1600 Super, sold
    1960 356 Roaster, race car, SCCA, sold
    1960 356 Roadster, show car, sold.
    1962 356 Cab, show car, sold.
    1965 911 #301111, Red Book Vol 1 "Cover Car," owned 54 years.
    1967 911 #307347, bare-bones, some road wear, a little surface rust, and a few dents..., owned 14 years.
    1970 914/6GT, (Sold - ran the last three Rennsports)owned 30 years.

Photography Site: JohnStraubImageWorks.com

Registry #983
    R Gruppe #741