Thread: trade for your porsche

trade for your porsche

hello,not really sure if i can post this here.how about it chuck?
    i have a totally restored 1956 chevy 2 door hardtop.just finished total nut and bolt restore.no boyds and no billet.just early speed parts and NOS parts.all fresh chrome and stainless.frame painted with all new front and rear suspension,all urethane bushings.al new bearings and seals,traction bars.rack & pinion steering.tubular A arms,4 wheel disc brakes.bottom of car sprayed with rihno liner inside has sound mat,fresh 350 (330 hp) 700r trans.all new gray interrior with front seats out of 64 GTO.aluminum radiator,line-lok,nitrous,stereo,3:55 rear gears.all side glass is new.this a pro built car and needs nothing,go anywhere any time.i am asking 45k obo.i would also concider a porsche trade.this has absolutely no rust and no accidents.i have much time and money invested.you will not find a nicer well sorted 56 for less.if you have any questions please ask nota911@verizon.net
    Attached Images Attached Images

The chevy has been sold,thank you

Similar Threads

1. trade for your porsche/2006 E55 AMG mercedes
    By rac4bux in forum Other Car Cultures
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 11:24 AM
  2. trade for your porsche
    By rac4bux in forum For Sale/Wanted: Other Porsche Cars and Parts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 12:44 PM
  3. genuine porsche TTG light kit for sale or trade