Thread: "Brian Redman Motors"... a Brumos affiliation. what do you know?

"Brian Redman Motors"... a Brumos affiliation. what do you know?

I was recently told a story about Brian Redman having a small dealership.

So I'm told…
    In the early 80's, after the death of Peter Gregg, Brian Redman worked with Peter's widow, Deborah.
    Brian and Deborah opened a dealership directly across the street from Brumos, called Brian Redman Motors…It was a partnership with Deborah.
    BRM dealed in Exotic Sports Cars, Vintage Race Cars, and collectibles.
    The dealership lasted about 3 years.
    Apparently Brian had a falling out with Deborah, and that was the end of BRM.

Can anyone confirm this story?
    thanks
    "Speed never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that's what get's you."

1973 Austin Mini
    1975 911S 3.2 "the blue goose"
    1973 911E sunroof 3.2

At one time Brian was the general manager at Brumos Atlanta. I don't remember exactly when, I worked there from 1981 to 1990, sometime in the late 80's Brumos Atl sold and became First Motor Cars of Atlanta (beginning of the end)
    Bob Snodgrass seemed to run the show and seemed to be Deborah"s handler.

thanks Chasg...

Since my original post, I actual got more info on this... I actual got an email from Brian Redman himself.
    The short version.... Yes, Brian Redman Motors did exist. It was owned by Brumos, but Brian was the manager.
    He said the dealership sold vintage race cars, and some exotics. It opened in 1982 and closed just a few years later.
    Brian didn't seem to enjoy the car sales business so much.

I put the original post up because I came across a Brian Redman Motors license plate frame and wanted to know the story. I have since posted the license frame on ebay...the auction is running right now if you want to check it out.
    "Speed never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that's what get's you."

1973 Austin Mini
    1973 911E sunroof 3.2

1973 Austin Mini
    1973 911E sunroof 3.2