Thread: LWB '69-'73 Dash

LWB '69-'73 Dash

Removed from my 72T. Excellent condition. More pictures if needed. Asking $750 plus shipping.
    SOLD!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Newlap; 12-29-2011 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Sold

Early Enthusiast
    I am in the process of purchasing a 71T. Although we won't be picking the car up until this weekend I know it needs a dash. It looks like the speaker perforations are different in this picture than the ones in my car. Do you know if this dash will fit the 71T? PM sent.
    Last edited by pfell; 12-28-2011 at 02:10 PM.

This is A replacement dash from Porsche. People were complaining about the early dashes cracking by the speaker grills, so they made these dashes starting around '76 for the early cars. They may still be available from Porsche. Here is a link to a thread on the Pelican site that might provide more info:
    http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...9-73-dash.html

Its supposed to but it depends on when this later version was made as the most recent ones have not fitted well at all. Lots of threads talking about fitment on the site
    search ill fitting dash pads or similar
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

sent pm.
    --mike

I removed this dash from my '72T. I purchased the car in 2004, but it had been sitting untouched since the early 90's. I know that the dash is at least 20 years old, maybe more.
    I purchased another 911 and have decided to part the '72 out. Just too much work for me to try and restore it at this time.

Why not sell the 72 complete with the dash? Someone else might want to take it on.
    save you a lot of work breaking.

Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681

I already had the car completely stripped as part of a restoration project. I may end up selling the tub, long block, susp. and wheels together though.

Dash is sold.