Thread: For Sale: Bridgestone Blizzaks

For Sale: Bridgestone Blizzaks

Well, since I've been clearing out my garage of Porsche stuff, here goes! These came off of my 1988 Porsche 911, but the sizes are listed below so you can check and see if they'll work on your application. My Porsches have always been daily drivers, and as a result I always have a set of summer tires and a set of winter tires. These Blizzaks have only seen one season.

Don't let the name fool you. Winter tires to me have always been about having the right rubber formulation for the TEMPERATURE. Too often people talk about snow tires, but I believe that a tire has an optimal operating temperature range and to be safe, your tires should be designed within that range. These also happen to be very good in the snow, but excel at sticking to the pavement in the COLD.

$400 plus shipping. These cost me over $800 when new. Email please to: 1967SWB@gmail.com

(2) 225/45/17
    (2) 255/40/17

Cheers,
    Mike

Let's cut to the chase, I'll take $250 for these to get them gone. It makes no sense for me to hang onto them without a car that they'll fit on.

Similar Threads

1. bridgestone RE-11 tires
    By RSTarga in forum General Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 05:47 PM
  2. Bridgestone RE71 DOWNUNDER?
    By gymmoe in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 06:00 PM
  3. Bridgestone S 03 can you still buy?
    By rich roush in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 1