Thread: Possible Assistance in Houston?

Possible Assistance in Houston?

Hello Texas Early S'ers,

My wife is looking for a Boxster RS Spyder and there happen to be two low mileage examples currently available in Houston. One is at Porsche/Audi West and the other at Porsche Northwest.

I'm wondering if anyone might be close by and have the time/inclination to view one of them in person (if) we can reach a suitable $ amount with the dealer.

And/or, does anyone have any first-hand experience with either of these dealers?

Thank You,

Jim
    SWBGRUPPE
    Dues Paid Member #279

Hi Jim,

I'm near West Houston Porsche and may be able help. Just PM when you are ready.

Hugh

I assume you mean Porsche of North Houston, not Northwest, and if so, would recommend working directly with Rodger Gay at that shop. Great guy, 20+yrs experience, supports PCA for 20+ years. I work with him to host the annual Lone Star Region PCA Swap Meet there each year. He will shoot it to you straight. Tell him Mike with the '71 RS referred you. =)
    -Mike
    EarlyS #1320
    '71 T/RS LWT 3.2L

Thanks, Mike, for the contact name.

As it turned out, we were a day late for that car so it's back to the internet...Oh well.

Best Regards,

Jim
    SWBGRUPPE
    Dues Paid Member #279