Hi guys...

I just bought a 1969 911T Targa project here in Norway. A used car company have had this car for some time just for having a nice car in the shop for costumers to look at. When changing a wheel they discovered rust in the floor and channels, and desided to have a firm that fixes rust on old cars to take a look. They told them it would be pretty expensive to fix the problems, so they desided to just sell the car cheap to someone that was willing to take care of it......i took a shoot from my hip and bought the car when it hade been on the net for maby 45 min. NOW....i am not sure if i`m going to sell the car and make som money or fix the car up. If i was to sell the car, what can i expect for it ?

The car has its original service book from new, bought from Porsche dealer Kittner in Lubeck Germany, and have stamps for services up til 1977. The engine have been replaced whit another -69 T engine (in the book as well). At some point som have put a lot of money in to it. It has a Recaro sports seat from about -68-69, and the rest of the seats is i almoust perfect condition. Wery good for rust in al the wings and hoods/doors. The targa roof is wery good. Original deep 6 rims. Now grey, but the colour on the car was Signal Yellow when new. I dont think the car needs any new parts....its all there and i pretty good shape.

What can i expect for a project like this if i deside to sell ?

B.A