Thread: Our Group

DynoDave

Our Group

Hey Guys,

It's been way too long since anyone (myself included) has posted new information for the Colorado Region. I am open to all suggestions regarding events or get-togethers that any of you may have.

To that end, we will be holding our annual open house on Saturday March 17th from ~ 9:00 AM till noon. Typically, the open house is held for the RM 356 Club, but this year we will also be joined by the Colorado region of the Alfa Romeo Club. So, I am extending an invitation to any of the Early S members to come by as well. We have plenty of SWB & LWB 911's & 356's in different phases of restoration for you to check out plus several cool Alfas including a 1956 Sprint Veloce which are also being repaired or restored in our shop. There will also be at least one 901 on hand as well. Food & drink will be provided. With enough of us there, we should be able to come up with plenty of ideas for some great future events. If you think you can make it, please either reply to this thread or email me to let me know so that I can have enough food on hand. Lets all do our best to make 2012 a really good year for Porsche related events in Colorado! Thanks.

Best regards,

Dave DiMaria

3958 S. Kalamth Street
    Englewood, CO 80110
    Shop: 303-459-4626
    Cell: 303-819-8833
    email: dave@vintagecarworks.com
    Member # 351

912p

Weather permitting I'll bring the 912 POLO car. They made a very nice piece of rear tin for my car. Either way I'll do my best to come.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Dave,

Count me in too. Unfortunately, "Klaus" can't make it as he's up on jack stands. I sent out all 5 wheels to Harvey's so no driving for a while. Looking forward to it so see you then.

DynoDave
    Just a reminder about tomorrow... We are holding our annual open house and the weather is going to be spectacular! Projected high around 76 degrees - a beautiful sunny day; it can't get much better in Colorado during March. Dust off your Porsches and drive on out. We are going to have some great food and a technical demonstration on metal finishing and leading. Time is ~ 9:00 AM till noon, then we are all invited to RaceKraft to check out their machine shop & other facilities; Brad @ RaceKraft is an excellent machinist & Porsche engine builder. They have a lot of cool cars in their shop including Porsches, McLaren's (Can AM & F5000 cars) as well as Jaguars & Ferrari's. There should be something for everyone, and it will be a great way to start using our cars in 2012. Hope to see a lot of new faces tomorrow. Thanks.

Dave
    Member # 351