Hey Guys,

It's been way too long since anyone (myself included) has posted new information for the Colorado Region. I am open to all suggestions regarding events or get-togethers that any of you may have.

To that end, we will be holding our annual open house on Saturday March 17th from ~ 9:00 AM till noon. Typically, the open house is held for the RM 356 Club, but this year we will also be joined by the Colorado region of the Alfa Romeo Club. So, I am extending an invitation to any of the Early S members to come by as well. We have plenty of SWB & LWB 911's & 356's in different phases of restoration for you to check out plus several cool Alfas including a 1956 Sprint Veloce which are also being repaired or restored in our shop. There will also be at least one 901 on hand as well. Food & drink will be provided. With enough of us there, we should be able to come up with plenty of ideas for some great future events. If you think you can make it, please either reply to this thread or email me to let me know so that I can have enough food on hand. Lets all do our best to make 2012 a really good year for Porsche related events in Colorado! Thanks.

Best regards,

Dave DiMaria

3958 S. Kalamth Street
Englewood, CO 80110
Shop: 303-459-4626
Cell: 303-819-8833
email: dave@vintagecarworks.com