Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Price check on Euro Tailights

Price check on Euro Tailights

I've been asked by a friend to help sell some Euro tail lights. One set is in really good shape and has nice chrome, but are faded and evenly matched. I've been told the lenses can be removed and recolored from the reverse. The second set in back is less matched. The driver has a really nice lens with some pitting and blemishes in the chrome. The passenger is faded and has about the same amount of chrome wear, it has a pretty visible crack as well.

I have a really nice set but bought so long ago, not sure what they are worth. If I can get some feed back, I will get a price up as soon as possible. The lenses are in Los Angeles if you are in town for the show.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

the 'euro' aspect probably doesn't enter into it. it looks like the lenses will all need replacement. so their value is as a set of good chrome cores to be re-lensed.

Thanks for the responses from all around the world. I spoke to my friend this morning and this how he would like price them.

The faded set in the front of the picture with good chrome $550 or best offer for the pair, he will not separate.

Drivers side with good color $275 obo

Passengers side with crack $150 obo

I have received pm's who I will give a chance to respond in order to the posted prices. They are overseas, so I'll need a day or two. If we can wrap this up sooner we will.
    Last edited by rcnagel; 03-04-2012 at 02:56 PM.

The faded pair are sold payment has been received.

I've reduced the prices on the remaining pair.

Drivers side with good color $225

Passenger side with crack $100

Will sell separately.

Thanks
    Last edited by rcnagel; 03-04-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Casey there is an inconsistency on the passenger side w/ crack.

You might want to synchronize that

Richard

Final price reduction for the upper set of tail lights, the one with good color and the one with crack, $225 for the last pair. After this weekend I will return to my friend.

Thank

Casey

Hi Casy-- Will you sell the one with good color by itself? I am interested in the one good color light. Thanks Chris PM me or call 310-829-0696 I am in the L.A. area.
    1. Chris-Early S Registry#205
    2. '70 911S Tangerine
    3. '68 911L Euro Ossi Blue

Hi Casy Just noticed $225 for the good color one and the faded together. But two previous ago it was $225 for the good color and $100 for the faded one? Thanks Chris
    2. '70 911S Tangerine

I see --That is the final price-- the faded one and the good color one for $225. Call me tomorrow in the morning 310-829-0696. I will buy it
    2. '70 911S Tangerine

Hi Casy-- call me about 8 am Saturday morning. Chris
    2. '70 911S Tangerine