Thread: Early dashboard upholstery kits

Early dashboard upholstery kits

If anyone has a 1965 thru 1968 911 or 912 with a dashboard in need of upholstering I have a kit available with an exact reproduction of the radio speaker hole pattern.
    I'm currently offering them for sale on ebay and the item number is 230755605929. The kit is well explained in the text and there are also some photos. I've sold
    about 40 kits so far with many of them going to Europe and other parts of the world. Although I offer a money back guarantee, so far, everyone has been delighted
    with them and none have been returned.

I can be reached at gjwslw@ameritech.net or through the ebay site if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
    Jerry Weiland
    1965 911 Coupe (301278)

Any chance you can sell 1/2 the kit ? My 68 has a 2 part dash and only the radio hole pattern is damaged. Don't really need the other bit. Just curious..
    Greg.
    ----------
    72 911T - 73 2002

Sent email for further info.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Hi Greg,
    Sorry to be so slow in responding. I rather neglected this posting as so many kits have been sold from the eBay listing and have kept me busy. Anyway, to answer your question, I suppose I could provide the speaker section only but that's the most expensive part of the kit - by far. It's paying for the laser cutting that's the big expense. Honestly, I think it would be a mistake to try and do only the speaker section as there would probably be a difference between the two areas. The reproduction kit appearance is extremely close to the original but the long time aging process will doubtless show some difference between the two. I think you would end up with something unsatisfactory so I don't wish to sell 1/2 a kit. In reality, it would only amount to about 1/7th of a kit, or less, so any savings would likely end up being a false economy.
    Kind Regards,
    Jerry Weiland