Thread: WTB - DFS wrenches plusother SWB tools

WTB - DFS wrenches plusother SWB tools

I'd like to find 10x11,12x13, 17x19 DFS wrenches for my '65 toolkit. I could also use pliers, P208, lug wrench, and screwdrivers. Average or better condition.

is it my imagination, or does everyone want tools right now?

People gotta get their cars out, get them running, then fix (alongside the road) whatever breaks.....

I have two of the DF 10/11 and 12/13 pending a decision by another person and I also have a pair of Klein Red Handled screwdrivers phillips and flat tip.

Quote Originally Posted by mshaver51 View Post
    is it my imagination, or does everyone want tools right now?
    Maybe because of the lastest Excellence magazine reminding people of thier lost toolkit? Me? I just like a scavenger hunt :-).
    Andy (VA).

Yeah - I can't stop now; the OCD has kicked in. I bought a '65 without a toolkit, and I was just gonna let it slide. But I've been cleaning out the garage, making room for the new purchase and I found first a BMW M1 toolkit and accessories, then a perfect SWB tire pressure gauge. I got $1500 for the M1 stuff, and Mr Messko told me that he really misses hisbuddies. I wasn't too sure about this till a couple of days ago; doing more cleanout, I found the SWB Klein sparkplug wrench in the depths of the toolchest - has to be from my Porsche mechanic stint in the early 70's. Serendipity, Destiny, whatever.
    So I now feel like it's my duty to complete this -If you have the plug socket, the rest of it's easy - right, guys??
    Last edited by hesaputz; 03-08-2012 at 03:00 PM.

I have a near perfect 65 bag http://www.Porsport.com Thanks.

Don

Thanks, Don - yours is really nice, but I'm going with a slightly ratty one I already found, to match the used tools I just picked up. I don't think this '65 will be an immaculate show car - more of a preservation driver. Love your '68S, BTW -Hope I'm not watching when it ends; my wifes out of town for 10 days, and you know I'm a sucker for special early cars.

Hey, putz, I can get you a 12x13 DFS Germany, but it won't be in my hands for a week or so. I think I can do a 10x11 as well; average/average plus, not display case items, but not even junk either. My wrenches go for less than what I've seen of late from other folks, BTW.....so I think you'd be pleased.

How 'bout this for starters.....sent you a PM...
    P3090625.jpg
    P3090626.jpg