Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hershey this year, one week away

Hershey this year, one week away

The Hershey Swap meet is upon us once again, with projected weather of mid 60s and sunny, perfect for a day out soaking up Porsche.
    Everyone always complains that eBAY makes prices sky high and ruins the hobby because only the rich can do it, well here is your chance to make the community great again, come out to the swap and do some back and forth. Take those couple of boxes of parts in the corner of your garage and bring them out and get them into the hands of someone who needs them, and if enough of us do this at good prices guess what, it will work! The Porsche community will support itself and thumb it's nose at eBAY. But it takes you guys to come out, I will be there, we are always there, but will you be? I hope so, stop by the Unobtanium booth and get your FREE gift bag full of great stuff like koosies from Ron at Precision Matters, or light up pens from Mike at Restoration Design, or funny DVD adventures from a younger Al Zim.
    Here is the info on the swap:
    http://cpa-pca.org/swap/index.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

i will be there adam come see me in space f14, 65-68 porsche parts,& nos left rear bumper 69-73 geunuine porsche
    registry #2072

Jim always knows how to do a swap, every swap he ends up with some of my $$$.
    Last edited by Unobtanium-inc; 04-14-2012 at 01:47 PM.
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!

It's not Hershey without rain.

I have six boxes of SWB, hopefully I can make it.
    1966 911 #304065 Irischgruen

Someone sent me a PM about corral parking but their mailbox was full, so hope you check this.

Porsche Corral for private sales. $20/car, no pre-registration neccesary. I think you can just pay them at the gate. Hope to see you there.

Adam

Weather holding steady. Seriously, this is a chance to make a difference, if each of you guys rounds up a couple of friends and brings some stuff we could have the best swap in years. But like Smokey used to say,"only you."

Sorry to rain on your event but...
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Hold on folks. No one can accurately predict the weather 4 days out this time of year!

You may have GREAT weather! Good Luck!

I have a family event or I'd be trying to sell a pair of 1969 window frames!

Someone MUST need them.

Better!

As the world turns....

...the weather changes...
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Latest weather report, looks to be A-OK.

Hope to see everyone there!