Thread: 72 911 optional equipment

72 911 optional equipment

I recently purchased a 72 T from a local owner who had owned the car since about 1980 according to the title issue date.
    I ordered a COA to confirm options. My question is after looking thru the CoA what is or included in Comfort Equipment. The car has since owned
    Front and rear 15mm sways
    Rear wiper
    Wheels 6X15 ( Has 5 date stamped Fuch wheels)
    Tinted glass all around
    Rear Bumper w/impact protection ( not sure what this is either, extra holes in bumper guards as if something was mounted, just taped over)
    Michelin tires (185/70)

The car has factory sport seats, double locker type with out the cross piece and fog lights in addition to what is on the COA.

I know there has been some controversy over the accuracy of the COAs in the past and present, but would like to get some addition info as to the Comfort equipment.

Thanks for any help, and one last thing all the numbers are matching per CoA.

Rusty

I have heard the Comfort Equipment package described as 14" Fuchs with hydropneumatic struts.
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

I've got 2 CoA's coming for both our 72 T's. The one we just acquired has a factory steel S front bumper. Will report back with other options that are listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ned911 View Post
    I've got 2 CoA's coming for both our 72 T's. The one we just acquired has a factory steel S front bumper. Will report back with other options that are listed.
    On my 72 T- it listed the front S spoiler as "Rear Spoiler". Mine also shows the "Comfort Equipment" which cant be 14inch Fuchs or Hydro Struts. My 72 has the "S" package (Aluminum S brakes, Koni, Stabilizer bars F/R, S Trim, etc)
    Thanks,
    Chad
    911ST Race Car w/2.5L SS race motor.
    1972 911 T- Original numbers car- restoring it
    2016 Elan NP01 Prototype Chassis #20; Car Number #02
    2011 Porsche Spyder Wht/Blk/ Carbon Fiber Buckets (Sold)