Thread: Adda Boy To Anchor Atlantic Enterprises and Bob Hirst

Adda Boy To Anchor Atlantic Enterprises and Bob Hirst

Have you heard the saying "the best predictor of the future success is past success?" I had a set of 3.2 liter cylinder heads completely rebuilt by Bob Hirst of Anchor Atlantic Enterprises a year or so ago and was stunned with the exceptional quality of their work. My local Porsche technician is a Certified Porsche Master Tech with 30 years experience and he said the heads I got from Bob were the best he had ever seen. Recently I had the need to have Anchor Enterprises restore a set of 2.2 liter 911S heads I bought from Tom Butler and I sent them to Bob subsequently authorized them to rebuild the heads.

Here are the results of this rebuild. And I must say I am well pleased and to be honest, I wasn't surprised. I knew what I was going to get before they arrived. The heads were completely rebuilt including new valves, new valve springs, new valve guides and seats. I can supply the exact details later of the parts replaced and the machine shopwork performed if anyone is interested.

I know we all have many outlets for doing quality Porsche machine shop work and we have a choice to where and to whom we send our work, but I can not say enough good things about Anchor Atlantic Enterprises. Under Bob Hirsts leadership the quality of workmanship on all types of Porsche cylinder heads from start to finish is second to none as is their customer service. All of this makes it real easy to do business with them. Simply no if, ands or buts to deal with.

Don't hesitate to call Bob at (856) 589-5577 or if you prefer to root around on their web site first, click on the link below:

http://www.anchoratlantic.com/anchor...nterprises.htm

A happy camper in Arkansas,

Henry
    Attached Images Attached Images