Thread: FS: Reproduction Solex Linkages

FS: Reproduction Solex Linkages

See post below, parts ready for shipment

This is the first installment of a couple parts I'm putting into production. I needed a new set, so why tool up for one and not make ten more? Five of the sets are already spoken for. So I have about 5-6 left.

The set includes two drop links and one pull rod. The drop links have left and right threaded ball ends and an adjuster nut silver soldered on one end. All of the hardware is new and is the closest I could find to the original. The photo shows the parts before I sent them out for clear cad. I will be checking all the left and right threads after plating and before I send them out.

Updating price for the set of shipped to anywhere in the continental US. I will ship overseas, but with additional shipping and handling. If you have contacted by posts, PM's and emails previously about intererst, please remind me and I will give you priority on a set.

I have cross bars in process of being built right now. It's probably a small batch of 5-7 cross bars. They are proving to be a bit complicated and am having to farm more and more work out to my machinist.

I would be also interested in any 1968 911 & Targa specific parts as trades. Please email directly regarding trades.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rcnagel; 10-06-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Left over linkages

I have 6 sets of linkages left over from my projects. I wont be making any more. I'm selling a pair of drop links from the carburetor to the cross bar and a single pull rod to the back of the engine. All the parts are new and clear cad plated. The price per set is $85 shipped to the continental US. This is about the cost of same parts for Webers new from from Porsche. I will ship overseas for some additional shipping cost.

There are several people who have contacted me in the past who will have first shot at the parts

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rcnagel; 10-07-2012 at 10:43 AM.

DynoDave

Reproduction Solex Linkage

Hi Casey,

Very nice work on these parts. This will help several cars that we are working on. Thanks for your work and effort.

Best regards,

Dave
    Member # 351

I have three sets left

Check ur Paypal. Thx, B

One Set Please ...

Hello rcnagel,

If you have any sets left, I would like one for my '66. How would you like me to contact you?

Thanks!

Lee

Lee, I'm getting low but you are covered.

One set left....

Casey
    Can I purchase 1 or 2 sets of these?
    Pelase advise how to pay
    I am located in the US
    Charles